Elite indicators :) - page 343

mladen:
Here you go

thank you very much!

I will test it in the afternoon...

hi mladen

Could you work the same magic you did with the ATR levels to this Pivot Indicator with the right hand justification?

Would it also be possible to add Open Price and Prior High Low levels?

(I'm not sure if this can be done because of the buffer limitations but it would be great to have them)

Thanks,

Fudo

Files:

Hi ValeoFX,

Picture is on this post as the attachment. You quoted this post.

By the way - this results are just continuation for what I did in advanced elite section with Dynamic zone value chart indicator: I created 3 setups and traded it, and repeated the results 3 times (just to be sure that it is not in a random way). The 3rd time was as the following (it is the post from advanced elite section):

If we are talking about pips (4 digit pips) so -

this system made for today (for 2 or 3 hours):

EURUSD: 457 pips by 43 trades;

GBPUSD: 3 pips by 2 trades;

GBPJPY: 195 pips by 53 trades;

GBPCHF: 268 pips by 52 trades.

So, it was 150 trades (opened and closed manually with manually placing stop loss and take profit) with 923 pips (4 digit pips).

Statement is attached.

So, this results (which you quoted) are the 4th time but with different template (basicly - I am having 9 scalping templates).

I do not trade M1 every day as it is very difficult to do (especially as trading and moderating the forum in the same time).

So, the picture is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

And it is the situation on the chart right now with this setup:

It is what I am trading now:

I mean: for now - I am trading to have the profit for at least 50 pips for every trade but in this case - it will not be a scalping system anymore

Files:

Just about this trading results.

Indicators:

- Trend scalp indicator is on this post to download

- Trend Detection Index indicator (TDI-2) is on this post. It is public indicator.

- adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator is on this post (advanced elite section sorry).

- MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator is attached to this post. It is public indicator.

Template file

- trendscalp_m1_gann_high_low.tpl is attached to this post.

Installation.

- place all indicators to indicators folder of your Metatrader's directory (for example - to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\indicators) and compile.

- place template file (trendscalp_m1_gann_high_low.tpl) to template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\templates).

- Open metatrader, open M1 chart, right mouse click on any free place of the chart and select your template - and all the indicators will be loaded.

About this scalping:

====================

Trend scalp indicator is on this post. Trend scalp indicator is in fact a variation of TTF indicator: This Trend scalp indicator is not repainted and that does the calculation the "trend scalp" way and has alerts - so it is now officially a trend scalp indicator. Some trading example using this indicator is on this post with indicators/template files from here and explanation of the system is on this post and about re-enters - this post.

====================

I was trying to simplify the template.

For now - I will have 3 indicators only.

Indicators:

- adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator is on this post (advanced elite section sorry).

- MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator is attached to this post.

- VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator - see this post.

Template file.

- trendscalp_m1_gann_high_low_newone.tpl is attached to this post.

Installation.

- place all indicators to indicators folder of your Metatrader's directory (for example - to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\indicators) and compile.

- place template file (trendscalp_m1_gann_high_low_newone.tpl) to template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\templates).

- Open metatrader, open M1 chart, right mouse click on any free place of the chart and select your template - and all the indicators will be loaded.

It will look like that:

mladen

Could you please add trends, alerts and arrows to this nonlag macd?? Please no mtf!

Thank you very much!

Ray

Files:

Fudo

This is "just" pivot points made a bit more universal, but kept it as pivot points only in order not to mix up everything.

Option added is the RightAlign (and "sub-options" that are related to the right align feature) When RightAlign is set to false, it will display as before - regular pivot points on chart. If it is set to true then it will display only lines on the right side. Here is an example of it displaye only at right side :
And here are 2 pivot points on the same chart, one displaying "regular" pivot points and the other displaying only on right side
regards

Mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mladen

Could you work the same magic you did with the ATR levels to this Pivot Indicator with the right hand justification?

Would it also be possible to add Open Price and Prior High Low levels?

(I'm not sure if this can be done because of the buffer limitations but it would be great to have them)

Thanks,

Fudo
Files:

newdigital, perhaps you could make one exemption please and post here this adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, when you already show the very promising screens with it and attach the template using the indicator? thank you in advance!

mladen:
Fudo

This is "just" pivot points made a bit more universal, but kept it as pivot points only in order not to mix up everything.

Option added is the RightAlign (and "sub-options" that are related to the right align feature) When RightAlign is set to false, it will display as before - regular pivot points on chart. If it is set to true then it will display only lines on the right side. Here is an example of it displaye only at right side :
And here are 2 pivot points on the same chart, one displaying "regular" pivot points and the other displaying only on right side
regards Mladen

hi mladen,

Your logic is impeccable as always. It's really nice having the option to switch between regular view and right hand index.

Much appreciated,

Fudo

Hi wojtek.paul,

It's up to the Mladen as he is the author, and it is The Adaptive Lookback (period finder) indicator so ... I can not decide sorry. Besides - this simplified setup was not tested yet and it is idea for now.

If this simple setup works so it may be good to have separated indicators re-coded especially for this template, and in this case - yes, everything should be posted here.

Reason: