Elite indicators :) - page 332

Mladen

I tried to replace the MA with nonlag ma, it compiles but fails to show on the chart. I attached your nonlag and the new failing Indicator. Can you help?

Thank You

Ray

Ray

In the indicator name when called from iCustom() there is one extra "n" and the first parameter of the nonlagma is string not integer. Here is the corrected one
PS: you also have set the default nonlagma alerts to true which caused alerts from the underlying indicator too. It either should set by default to false, or a parameter should be passed to it in order to prevent "phantom" alerts that the user does not know where are they coming from. That is one of the reasons why I always set the default alertsOn to false : that way it is easily "callable". Changed that too

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
Mladen

I tried to replace the MA with nonlag ma, it compiles but fails to show on the chart. I attached your nonlag and the new failing Indicator. Can you help?

Thank You

Ray

Keltner on steroids

Hi Mladen,

I would like to try a concept using Keltner Channels based on the nonlagma and with adjustable multiplier for the Channels.

Is this doable?

Sincerely

Rudi

Rudi

Here you go One word about alerts : whenever the price retraces within channel (high is lower than the upper band and low is higher than the lower band of the channel) it resets it self. That means that it will alert on every first channel break out regardless of direction : it can give alert for up now, and after nn bars, if the price retraced in the channel, it can give an alert for up again

Mtf already, so happy use of it
regards

Mladen

yammee:
Hi Mladen,

I would like to try a concept using Keltner Channels based on the nonlagma and with adjustable multiplier for the Channels.

Is this doable?

Sincerely

Rudi

mladen:
hazelj80

The way it is written now (with t3 smoothing commented out) it does not repaint. If you try to bring t3 smoothing bac then it would repaint again the way t3 smoothing is written

So, since in this version it does not repaint, here is a version with alerts too

regards

Mladen

Mladen,is it possible to smooth this indicator and to avoid repainting with Ismooth function or some other Mladen's magic?

Thank you in advance.

altoronto

Since I posted this https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page148#comment_545444 a couple of days ago, it made it all easy Trend scalp indicator is in fact a variation of TTF indicator (originally both were made by Nick Bilack) and since the T3 repainting that would have happen if un-commented in the original trend scalp indicator, is solved in it, here is a variation of TTF that does the calculation the "trend scalp" way and has alerts - so it is now officially a trend scalp indicator

First here is a comparison of TTF (lower) and trend scalp (upper)
And also a comparison of the original with this new one with smoothing already applied - it seems that smoothing helped in some cases when false signals were avoided, and the added lag is minimal (especially when we have in mind that this T3 can have fractional smoothing periods - which makes it rather unique in the world of T3 as far as I know, so it can be fine tuned for needs of everybody)
PS: as usual, if you set the smoothing period (t3Period) to <= 1, there will be no smoothing, and in that case you will get the raw trend scalp values

regards

Mladen

altoronto:
Mladen,is it possible to smooth this indicator and to avoid repainting with Ismooth function or some other Mladen's magic? Thank you in advance.
Files:

Hi all, hi Mladen,

Now I'am under testing below attached indicators downloaded from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178865

I need alarm when in the same column all red or blue dots are the same color.That mean alarm be acticated when 4 red or blue dots appear together.

This should comfortable indeed.I don't know this indicators repaintng or not but seems are stabile after closing the previous bar.

Thank you.

newdigital:
Hi Mladen,

This Trend Scalp indicator is really great.

I traded it for one and half hour with good results. This indicator is making such as "newbie dream" - finding top and bottom.

So, it is what I used - GBPJPY M1 timeframe.

Results: +97 pips or 120 dollars by 0.1 fixed lot size just for 1 and half hour (statement in pips is attached). And it is in dollars:

Metatrader statement attached too:

I want to say that GBPJPY especially for M1 timeframe - it is most difficult case for scalping. But indicator did this job.

If someone need the template file (with indicators I used) - let me know and I will post it (tomorrow). But one of the main indicastor here is Trend Scalp.

Hi newdigital,

I just saw your scalping mod.Impresive

Regarding templates if you post it wil be high appreciated not only from me, suppose.Thanks for efforts.

newdigital

newdigital,

I know this indicator "TDI",can you put the website. to read about this indicator and to test?

Thanks

Reason: