Elite indicators :) - page 163

Mladen,

Attached is the TriangularMA centered abands alerts indicator.

This indicator gives alerts and emails when the price crosses the bands.

Can you modify this indicator to give alerts when:

The previous candle has touched the band and the present candle is of opposite color (Black for upper band and white for lower band).

With AlertonCurrent=false.

Thanks

Umesh

snaking RSiOMA_v4

Good morning to you Mladen. Trust you had an enjoyable weekend with your family.

I attach here the RSiOMA that you improved on. My request is for a "Interpolate" version please.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

Files:

Dynamic Balance Point Indicator

hi mladen,

I've come across this concept a couple of times recently and it grabbed my attention. Do you or anyone else here have or know of a Fibonacci Dynamic Balanced Point Indicator or a Fixed Balance Point Indicator for MT4?

I found this code for Metastock Indicators written by Adam Hefner, but no explaination.

Dynamic Balanced Point Indicator

dt:=DayOfWeek();

DBC:=(HighestSince(5,DayOfWeek()=dt,H)+

LowestSince(5,DayOfWeek()=dt,L)+CLOSE)/3;

DBC

Fixed Balance Point Indicator

Mc1:=BarsSince(DayOfWeek()=1);

Fc1:=BarsSince(DayOfWeek()=5);

Fc2:=Ref(BarsSince(DayOfWeek()=5),-1)-1;

{Fixed Balance Point Calculation}

FBC:=If(Mc1=0 AND Fc1>2,

{then}(Ref(HHV(H,LastValue(mc1)),-1)+

Ref(LLV(L,LastValue(Mc1)),-1)+

Ref(C,-1))/3,

{else}If(Fc1=0 AND Mc1>5,

{then}(HHV(H,LastValue(Fc2))+

LLV(L,LastValue(Fc2))+C)/3,

{else}If(Fc1=0,

{then}(HHV(H,LastValue(Mc1))+

LLV(L,LastValue(Mc1))+C)/3,

{else}0)));

{Fixed Balance Point Plot}

FBP:=ValueWhen(1,FBC>0,FBC);

FBP;

I also found this post recently on FF by a fellow named HiddenGap explaining the concept a bit more thoroughly.

The Dynamic Balance Point Line is based on Drummond Geometry, the work of Robert Krause, and Chaos Theory (Bill Williams).

Basically, we are plotting a DYNAMIC higher timeframe on the chart we are looking at.

I will use a daily chart for the construction here.

The daily balance point= (H+L+C)/3

The weekly balance point = (Highest high of the week + lowest low of the week+friday's close)/3. This can only be calculated at the end of the week.

BUT what if we simulate a week every 5 trading days? In other words, after Tuesday, we look back at the last 5 days and take the highest high in those 5 days and the lowest low in those 5 days plus Tuesday’s close and calculate a simulated weekly close. This simulated weekly close would be dynamic because after each day it would calculate again.

If we were using a real week then it would be calculated on Friday and stay the same until the next Friday. A DYNAMIC week changes every day.

Once we have the dynamic balance point. We create a Wilder's smoothed moving average of 5 and then we plot it forward 3 days.

So the basic formula is:

(HHV(5)+LLV(5)+C)/3=DBP

DBPL= 5 period Wilders smoothed moving average plotted 3 intervals into the future.

So far, I haven't been able to locate an mq4. It looks quite good actually from what I have read....

if you can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,

fudo

edit: I found one other code sample on another page with this description -

Fibonacci Trader - Dynamic Multiple Time Frame

Description: Dynamic Multiple Time Frame Indicator Explanation of the Dynamic Multiple Time Frame Indicator by the author, Adam Hefner: "The Fixed Balance Point is calculated every Friday by taking the weekly (high+low+close)/3. It really doesn't need to be plotted, but is mostly used to base the other indicators from. The Fixed Balance Point Step, is a 5 week average of the Fixed Balance Point. The Dynamic Balance Point is the daily update of the Fixed Balance Point. The Dynamic Balance Point Step is the daily update of the Fixed BalancePoint Step. Robert Krausz teaches that by watching the balance point calculations of the longer (weekly) time, you have the market direction (trend) for the shorter (daily) time. He also revealed that the when the Dynamic Balance Point is above the Dynamic Balance Point Step, then the trend is up, and oppositeis true for down trend. I have found that these act in much the same way as a 5/25 moving average cross-over system. I like the Fibonacci Support & Resistance best of all, seems that these support/resistance areas are very easy to visualize using this formula."

FT-DBP

dt:=DayOfWeek();

DBC:=(HighestSince(5,DayOfWeek()=dt,H)+

LowestSince(5,DayOfWeek()=dt,L)+CLOSE)/3;

DBC

FT-Weekly Price Range Calculation

WRC:=If(Mc1=0 AND Fc1>2,

{then}Ref(HHV(H,LastValue(mc1)),-1)-

Ref(LLV(L,LastValue(Mc1)),-1),

{then}HHV(H,LastValue(Fc2))-

LLV(L,LastValue(Fc2)),

{else}If(Fc1=0,

{then}HHV(H,LastValue(Mc1))-

LLV(L,LastValue(Mc1)),

{else}0)));

WRP:=ValueWhen(1,WRC>0,WRC);

{Resistance Range}

RR1:= FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBP")+(WRP*.5);

RR2:= FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBP")+(WRP*.618);

{Support Range}

SR1:= FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBP")-(WRP*.5);

SR2:= FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBP")-(WRP*.618);

{Plot Ranges}

RR1;

RR2;

SR1;

SR2;

FT-Dynamic Balance Point Step

DPS:=(ValueWhen(1,FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"),

FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"))+

ValueWhen(5,FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"),

FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"))+

ValueWhen(10,FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"),

FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"))+

ValueWhen(15,FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"),

FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"))+

ValueWhen(20,FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC"),

FmlVar("FT-DBP","DBC")))/5;

DPS;

FT-FBP

{Fixed Balance Point Calculation}

FBC:=If(Mc1=0 AND Fc1>2,

{then}(Ref(HHV(H,LastValue(mc1)),-1)+

Ref(LLV(L,LastValue(Mc1)),-1)+

Ref(C,-1))/3,

{then}(HHV(H,LastValue(Fc2))+

LLV(L,LastValue(Fc2))+C)/3,

{else}If(Fc1=0,

{then}(HHV(H,LastValue(Mc1))+

LLV(L,LastValue(Mc1))+C)/3,

{else}0)));

{Fixed Balance Point Plot}

FBP:=ValueWhen(1,FBC>0,FBC);

FBP;

FT-Fixed Balance Point Step

FPS:=(ValueWhen(1,FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBC")>0,

FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBC")) +

ValueWhen(2,FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBC")>0,

ValueWhen(3,FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBC")>0,

ValueWhen(4,FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBC")>0,

ValueWhen(5,FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBC")>0,

FmlVar("FT-FBP","FBC")))/5;

FPS

casaliss

Here you go
regards

mladen

casaliss:
hi mladen

mtf

interpolate

thanks

ValeoFX

Here you go The two that are interpolated are the RSI of Ma and a moving average of RSI of MA (a signal line - like on the picture : upper is the "old' lower is the "new")
Removed one "feature" : when lower time frame is shown on a higher time frame - it was wrong, and now it shows current time frame if a lower time frame is required. If you want that "feature" back, just replace line 357 from this :
return(MathMax(tf,Period()));[/php]

to this

[php] return(tf);
ValeoFX:
Good morning to you Mladen. Trust you had an enjoyable weekend with your family.

I attach here the RSiOMA that you improved on. My request is for a "Interpolate" version please.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

To Umesh,

I do not understand the part about colors of the candles. Can you please explain more precisely what do you consider a black and white candle? Are they a candles when close is above and bellow open, and if yes, which one is which?

umeshkathuria:
Mladen,

Attached is the TriangularMA centered abands alerts indicator.

This indicator gives alerts and emails when the price crosses the bands.

Can you modify this indicator to give alerts when:

The previous candle has touched the band and the present candle is of opposite color (Black for upper band and white for lower band).

With AlertonCurrent=false.

Thanks

Umesh

regards

mladen

Files:
rsioma.gif  28 kb

StochMtf

mladen:
casaliss

Here you go

regards mladen

Thanks Mladen

Files:
sokol.mq4  10 kb
sokol.gif  58 kb

Thanks MT,

This is interesting.

I like that this version you discovered plots potential support and resistance areas.

I'm testing it to see how price interacts with the range it's plotted on EURUSD in comparison to standard pivots and MurreyMath Lines. So far it looks very promising.

mrtools:
Hi Fudomyo, Found this version last night so haven't had time to work on it all the comments are i think in Russian, tried changing them but for some reason Babel wasn't recogonizing, second not sure if it is plotting like your explanation but it may be a start.
Files:
sokol_test.gif  28 kb

Hi mrtools,

The prior set of lines looked very interesting as potential SR areas on the chart I posted earlier.

After the levels reset on my chart, (the SOKOL indicator lines are the dotdash lines), they now line up exactly with the pivot point levels,

It looks like the SOKOL in it's current permutation is based on a standard pivot point calculation. BalancePoint = (high + low + close) / 3, where the Dynamic Balance Point calculation, if I'm not mistaken, should be based on the daily calculation of a 5 day lookback average.

mrtools:
Fudomyo. i forot to mention this indicator leaves a forecast of i guess it is levels of support and resistance in your expert/files folder here's what mine looks like on eurjpy.
Files:
Reason: