Elite indicators :) - page 930

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Gap depends on atr (average true range). That is why the distance of the arrows is larger in the more volatile periods and smaller in the calm periods (gap 2.0 means 2.0*ATR). Also, take into account that metatrader terminal does not draw arrows symmetrically - make the upper gap a bit larger than the lower gap, as a rule of thumb - the other cause that symbols (true type fonts) for arrows itself are not symmetrical on the vertical axis) All is as it is supposed to be (nothing to fix) and that is, btw, one of the few reliable ways to draw arrows taking into account different time frames and symbols (since it is adapting to symbols, time frames and volatility).

Ok Mladen

Of course, you are right,

However, and at least, it seems strange for me, I know how is the gap calculation from code, also I know ATR meaning I agree about its effect, I may understand if it is attributed to the asymmetrically of MT arrow drawing, and it may be little Exaggeration from me.

Thanks

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Gap depends on atr (average true range). That is why the distance of the arrows is larger in the more volatile periods and smaller in the calm periods (gap 2.0 means 2.0*ATR). Also, take into account that metatrader terminal does not draw arrows symmetrically - make the upper gap a bit larger than the lower gap, as a rule of thumb - the other cause that symbols (true type fonts) for arrows itself are not symmetrical on the vertical axis) All is as it is supposed to be (nothing to fix) and that is, btw, one of the few reliable ways to draw arrows taking into account different time frames and symbols (since it is adapting to symbols, time frames and volatility).
talaate:
Ok Mladen

Of course, you are right,

However, and at least, it seems strange for me, I know how is the gap calculation from code, also I know ATR meaning I agree about its effect, I may understand if it is attributed to the asymmetrically of MT arrow drawing, and it may be little Exaggeration from me.

Thanks

Perhaps Mladen, It will be better (for me), if you may promise me to put these arrows in the separate window of the indicator, I know you will have to change the way of arrow coding.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Perhaps Mladen, It will be better (for me), if you may promise me to put these arrows in the separate window of the indicator, I know you will have to change the way of arrow coding.

Here is a version that has both : arrows on chart (as it used before) and arrows (dots) in the indicator window where the lines cross : advanced_steprsi_v2.2_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Here is a version that has both : arrows on chart (as it used before) and arrows (dots) in the indicator window where the lines cross : advanced_steprsi_v2.2_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_amp_arrows.mq4

I have no words to express my thanks

regards

fxdream
fxdream  
mladen:
fxdream Here is the upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : ustochastic_mj_v1.08_nmc.mq4

Hello mrtools,

I kindly request an alert for a D-line cross and having an option to turn on and off all the available alerts in the indicator. The indicator is also missing the push notification function - please add it also.Thanks.ustochastic_mj_v1.08_nmc.mq4

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen and Mrtools

Do we have MTF version of this indicator #3 Bar Swing v2.01_Alert.mq4

Please if not would you please made it

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Dear Mladen and Mrtools

Do we have MTF version of this indicator #3 Bar Swing v2.01_Alert.mq4

Please if not would you please made it

Talaat E

Please test it first to be clear how that indicator works

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E Please test it first to be clear how that indicator works

Ok

of course, I'll do that

thanks mladen

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxdream:
Hello mrtools, I kindly request an alert for a D-line cross and having an option to turn on and off all the available alerts in the indicator. The indicator is also missing the push notification function - please add it also.Thanks.ustochastic_mj_v1.08_nmc.mq4

Fxdream, not understanding what was trying to be accomplished with that indicator, once I figure it out, it will need to be recoded.

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Dear Mladen

considering you amazing indicator :Advanced StepRSI_v2.2 & alerts & mtf & arrows.mq4.

As you know the arrows of the indicator which are displayed on the separate indicator's chart, will appear in case of MTF (TF M15 and indicator's TF H1) on every candle bar until the end of H1 time (i.e. 4 candle bars), of course if the setting of arrowsOnNewest= True.

Also if the setting is False, the arrow will appear in the first bar and wait to the end of H1 time (or perhaps in mid time) to keep itself or vanished according to the trend (typically MTF behavior)

My question is: do you possibly able to display theses arrows only after the higher time (H1 in this case) ends (i.e. at last candle bar of H1) .

Thanks