Elite indicators :) - page 930

talaate:
I did not said repeated at all, Mladen, the arrow appears in the first bar of M15 then when 15 min gone it moves to second bar (not repeated) then at the end of fourth bar it stop moving as H1 is finished

Talaat E

It has to stop moving if the bar is closed and the cross happened on that bar

mladen:
Talaat E It has to stop moving if the bar is closed and the cross happened on that bar

yes mladen I know, my request is:

is there any possibility for this arrow not to appear until last 15 minutes of the H1, i.e the arrow appear at the end time on MTF

I am so sorry for disturbing you

talaate:
yes mladen I know, my request is:

is there any possibility for this arrow not to appear until last 15 minutes of the H1, i.e the arrow appear at the end time on MTF

I am so sorry for disturbing you

It is not possible

Just imagine these 2 situations :

1. Friday : when is the last 15 minute (see some brokers and you shall see what I mean)

2. What if a bar is missing? Then the arrow would not be displayed

and so on, and so on ... lets leave it as is since it is working as it should (showing crosses as soon as they happen). For the rest, if you are looking for a signal that is not a subject of change, the only way it can be done is to use either open price or to use a signal on a closed bar

mladen:
It is not possible

Just imagine these 2 situations :

1. Friday : when is the last 15 minute (see some brokers and you shall see what I mean)

2. What if a bar is missing? Then the arrow would not be displayed

and so on, and so on ... lets leave it as is since it is working as it should (showing crosses as soon as they happen). For the rest, if you are looking for a signal that is not a subject of change, the only way it can be done is to use either open price or to use a signal on a closed bar

Ok Mladen, I appreciate you very much

Thanks your concern

Greetings

mrtools:
Fxdream, not understanding what was trying to be accomplished with that indicator, once I figure it out, it will need to be recoded.

Sure, I just wish to have a good stochastic mtf indicator with a D-line cross alert which includes a push notification option - perhaps, if another indicator fits this description, please direct me accordingly. Thanks.

Dear Mrtools

would you guide me to MTF & multi-color moving average indicator with all possible setting such that it has interpolate function in MTF mode

update

or perhaps add interpolate function to this one

fxdream:
Sure, I just wish to have a good stochastic mtf indicator with a D-line cross alert which includes a push notification option - perhaps, if another indicator fits this description, please direct me accordingly. Thanks.

Fxdream, added stoch/signal cross arrows and alerts to this one.

talaate:
Dear Mrtools

would you guide me to MTF & multi-color moving average indicator with all possible setting such that it has interpolate function in MTF mode

update

or perhaps add interpolate function to this one

Talaat E, think this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general has all that and more.

mrtools:
Talaat E, think this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general has all that and more.

Thanks Mrtools

I was looking in the lastest news in elite and advaced elite sections and found a indicator that ive acctually been looking for along time , i first saw it in a forex system that was sold for alot of money, i dont know if its the same but it looks similar .

the indicator i am looking for is the one in the middle '' not in the original chart'' just above the one last down.

i found it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

and the indicator that looked similar is on this page , if you want to look.

Paint Bar Forex | Professional Forex Systems

My qestion is the indicator still available ?

Files:
Reason: