Elite indicators :) - page 315

hazelj80
hazelj80  

alerts on this indicator?

i was wondering if somebody could put an email/sound/popup alerts on the indicator here? good 'ol WPR but it's mtf. the alerts needed are when it goes above -90 -20 -50 coming from below. signal buy

goes below -20 50 -80 from above signal sell

thanks.

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ismael360:
Mladen, can you flip the indicator Synthetic VIX bottom side up or make it an inverse indicator, where the top is at the bottom and bottom is on the top?
Here you go - added an option : VIXInverted, so you can get both "sides"
spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you as well include the 'ForSymbol' input option to ismael's request.

Thanks

-spotforex
Added that too : here is a EURUSD and GBPUSD on the same chart
regards

Mladen

William Snyder
William Snyder  
hazelj80:
i was wondering if somebody could put an email/sound/popup alerts on the indicator here? good 'ol WPR but it's mtf. the alerts needed are when it goes above -90 -20 -50 coming from below. signal buy

thanks.

Hi Hazelj80,

Added the mtf and alerts, if you would prefer not to use interpolated put interpolated = false.Also added adjustable levels for your alerts.Picture is with interpolated = true using D1 Wpr on m30 chart.

Files:
hazelj80
hazelj80  
mrtools:
Hi Hazelj80, Added the mtf and alerts, if you would prefer not to use interpolated put interpolated = false.Also added adjustable levels for your alerts.Picture is with interpolated = true using D1 Wpr on m30 chart.

yeah i know a lot of people don't like the interpolate. thanks! looks good.

hazelj80
hazelj80  
mrtools:
Hi Hazelj80, Added the mtf and alerts, if you would prefer not to use interpolated put interpolated = false.Also added adjustable levels for your alerts.Picture is with interpolated = true using D1 Wpr on m30 chart.

is there any way to add the above/below -50 for a third alert as well? that level is another level that is good for entries, giving you more trades.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
hazelj80:
is there any way to add the above/below -50 for a third alert as well? that level is another level that is good for entries, giving you more trades.

Best i could do is add it as an option! If you use the 50 cross option the other won't work unless maybe you use 2 indicators with different alert settings.

Files:
hazelj80
hazelj80  
mrtools:
Best i could do is add it as an option! If you use the 50 cross option the other won't work unless maybe you use 2 indicators with different alert settings.

so i could use two instances. one with alert if it goes below or above -80 for buys and sells and above and below -20 for buys and sells.

then another with inputs for above or below -50 for buys and sells?

when it crosses any of the 3 values either way is great

ismael360
ismael360  
Here you go - added an option : VIXInverted, so you can get both "sides"

Thanks you sir, very much.

yama728
yama728  

Hello

Hi,Please adding sound&popup alert.

thanks!!

and...Please mount the MTF function if it is possible.

Files:
hazelj80
hazelj80  
hazelj80:

thanks.

alerts do work but i think there may have been a misunderstanding for what was need, i go a sell signal for a cross the wrong way. should be a buy signal see picture of journal. What i need is this from mtfwpr:

when the indicator crosses -50 from below on close, issue buy signal

when the indicator crosses -80 from below on close, issue buy signal

when the indicator crosses -20 from below on close, issue buy signal

indicator crosses -50 from above on close, issue sell signal

indicator crosses -80 from above on close, issue sell signal

indicator crosses -20 from above on close, issue sell signal

Files: