New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 392

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 392

1. Fixed deinitialization of the list of indicators in the tester.
  2. Fixed display of profits in the base currency of a symbol.
  3. Removed unnecessary recalculations of indicators when displaying them on a chart.
  4. Fixed memory leak during optimization.
  5. Added translation of the interface into Danish.
  6. Fixed translation of the interface into German.
The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

Hello Rosh, I'm happy that Metaquotes still mantain MT4, I'm sure that a lot of people use it.
I ask you why Metaquotes don't consider the fact that the success in reverse engineering of ex4 files should be considered a bug of the platform.
I'm sure that Metaquotes has the knowledge to stop the reverse engineering of ex4 files.
I understand that at beginning was very useful to see other's programmers work, but now there are so many decompiled software on internet that I think it's no more necessary.
I hope in a next Build to see the reverse engineering of ex4 files make impossible.

Rosh:

3. Removed unnecessary recalculations of indicators when displaying them on a chart.

Hello Rosh,

Thank you for continuing to support MT4. However, it would seem this recent change has created a situation. Please refer to the thread I started earlier today at https://forum.mql4.com/39739 .

I appreciate your developments.

Mark

Rosh:

1. Fixed deinitialization of the list of indicators in the tester.
  2. Fixed display of profits in the base currency of a symbol.
  4. Fixed memory leak during optimization.
  5. Added translation of the interface into Danish.
  6. Fixed translation of the interface into German.
The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

I have encoutered a problem in deinitialization for UninitializeReason(). When closing a chart the reason given is REASON_REMOVE but it should be REASON_CHARTCLOSE. This is for an OffLine chart. I have not tested on an OnLine chart, but I suspect the same will occur.

Rosh,

THIS UPDATE IS HAVING SEVERE CONSEQUENCES

This update affects offline charts terribly. It completely wipes out all indicator buffers on offline charts. It is necessary to recalculate all the bars on EVERY tick. Lets' see... 7 currencies of 14,000 bars each per chart each times 10 ticks per sec times 15 charts ...... oh, yeah

Please UN-Update this one.... ASAP

Oh, and did I mention this is costing myself & our group $10,000's of dollars per day in lost revenue from our clients because we cant trade until I find a way to work around this and the expected workaround will result in an inferior product to what we had before which will mean additional revenue loss from unhappy clients dropping our service and the additional bad reputation we will be left with thru no fault of our own that we will then have to spend inordinate amounts of time and resources over a long period of time to attempt to restore.

P.S.

MetaTrader is the still the best platform out there!

But please put it back before we go broke and have hundreds of angry clients and lawsuits to deal with.

Chief

chief1oar:

Rosh,

THIS UPDATE IS HAVING SEVERE CONSEQUENCES

This update affects offline charts terribly. It completely wipes out all indicator buffers on offline charts. It is necessary to recalculate all the bars on EVERY tick. Lets' see... 7 currencies of 14,000 bars each per chart each times 10 ticks per sec times 15 charts ...... oh, yeah

Please UN-Update this one.... ASAP

Oh, and did I mention this is costing myself & our group $10,000's of dollars per day in lost revenue from our clients because we cant trade until I find a way to work around this and the expected workaround will result in an inferior product to what we had before which will mean additional revenue loss from unhappy clients dropping our service and the additional bad reputation we will be left with thru no fault of our own that we will then have to spend inordinate amounts of time and resources over a long period of time to attempt to restore.

P.S.

MetaTrader is the still the best platform out there!

But please put it back before we go broke and have hundreds of angry clients and lawsuits to deal with.

Chief

The problem is definantly in the off line charting, 1 off line runs 40 65 % cpu but one 1m chart runs 4-5 % and I'm not sure its just build 392. I'm running MBT Build 221 and still happens but it takes a little longer to drag the cpu down.

can someone help me edit sar ohlc to use heiken ashi ohlc

Hi, I have an MTF indicator that uses sar, however I'd like the sar to calculate heiken ashi ohlc, and not the normal type

Can you tell me how I can do this, my mtf indicator calls to the sar indicator to calculate sar formula, I think it is calling to the internal indicator in mt4 that can not edit

you can skype or email if you can assist and like to talk about it

skype sty671

email sty671@gmail.com

I can also supply the original file that I'm trying to use heiken ashi ohlc for

traderdukeFX:

The problem is definantly in the off line charting, 1 off line runs 40 65 % cpu but one 1m chart runs 4-5 % and I'm not sure its just build 392. I'm running MBT Build 221 and still happens but it takes a little longer to drag the cpu down.

The new 399 in MBT did not fix the offline problem, it still run up to 50-60% CPU and temporary screen freeze on 3 PCs. I use to be able to run 12-14 offline charts without a problem.

traderdukeFX:

The new 399 in MBT did not fix the offline problem, it still run up to 50-60% CPU and temporary screen freeze on 3 PCs. I use to be able to run 12-14 offline charts without a problem.

The 399 is still tying up PCs on FXCM, Alpari & MBT. I just updated FXCM from 388 which ties up a little to 399 which ties up a LOT.

What gives, again it effects offline renko charts.

Do any moderators Care or give a d*m??

Reason: