Elite indicators :) - page 303

biddick
biddick  

Mladen ,

Can you add slope angle(28 degree,35 degree etc) information to the channel indicator?Many thanks.

Files:
mktsagli
mktsagli  

HELLO MLADEN

can make a seperate window color bar of the MACDSAR

thank you..

Files:
macdsar.mq4 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

biddick

Here you go It is showing that info in the lower right corner of the main chart (did not make it as options - tried to keep it as simple as possible)

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen , Can you add slope angle(28 degree,35 degree etc) information to the channel indicator?Many thanks.

Uodated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mktsagli

I am not sure if I understand what you want correctly (since it is a sar of a macd) so made this : the upper is the original, and the lower is the "new" one

regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
HELLO MLADEN

can make a seperate window color bar of the MACDSAR

thank you..
Files:
mktsagli
mktsagli  

Here a exemple of what i mean by color bar..

thank you MLADEN.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mktsagli

Here you go On the picture is how it compares to previous one (and the original ultimately)
regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
Here a exemple of what i mean by color bar.. thank you MLADEN.
Files:
altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
mktsagli Here you go On the picture is how it compares to previous one (and the original ultimately)
regards Mladen

MACDSAR sounds like MADAGASCAR

mktsagli
mktsagli  

Merci beaucoup mladen

thank you ..

brax64
brax64  
mladen:
Here you go Some description : you can choose which levels you want to display with PivotLeveloption. Level 1 shows Pivot, S1 and R1. Level 2 shows Pivor,S1,S2,R1 and R2. Level 3 shows Pivot, S1,S2,S3,R1,R2 and R3. The outer levels are set as -1 (the "outest" support) and 1 (for "outests" resistance) When compared to a regular pivot it looks like this
The rest of the levels and the price are calculated relative to those bounding levels Also, you can use any time frame (so it is not limited to time frames you need) and you can place multiple oscillators on chart as long as you provide unique identifier in the PivotIdentifieroption (then you can get setups like this)
The price you want to monitor is set by the PivotPriceoption. Shift is done by shifting hours (if required)

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen,

maybe I'm not understanding how this oscillator works, but I was wondering why the lines R3, R1, S1 and S3 didn't change their values like R2, S2 and Pivot lines do?

Thanks a lot in advance if you have time to reply.

Regards

brax64

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

brax64

It works at the following manner :
Outer lines are taken as "basic" values. So if the level is 1 outer lines are S1 and R1, and so on...

Difference between outer lines is calculated (it is the range that outer pivot lines "cover") and the new oscillator outer lines are assigned values of +1 and -1

All the other values are calculated as the (simplified here since adaption to +1 -1 range is skipped here) :
(line - lowest line) / range
or without range
(line - lowest line) / (highest line - lowest line)
(as you see it is almost like stochastic but without seeking for highest and lowest since we already know those from pivot lines calculation, the formula from above will give values in the range of 0 to +1) adaptation to -1 to +1 can be seen in the indicator itself (for the sake of simplicity I did not show that here))
You will see that it depends on the levels you want to display, what lines are changing values. Remember that all those are "relative values" (relative to the range) and that is why price has those jumps at the beginning of every new period.

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

maybe I'm not understanding how this oscillator works, but I was wondering why the lines R3, R1, S1 and S3 didn't change their values like R2, S2 and Pivot lines do?

Thanks a lot in advance if you have time to reply.

Regards

brax64