Elite indicators :) - page 302

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go

Some description : you can choose which levels you want to display with PivotLeveloption. Level 1 shows Pivot, S1 and R1. Level 2 shows Pivor,S1,S2,R1 and R2. Level 3 shows Pivot, S1,S2,S3,R1,R2 and R3. The outer levels are set as -1 (the "outest" support) and 1 (for "outests" resistance) When compared to a regular pivot it looks like this

The rest of the levels and the price are calculated relative to those bounding levels

Also, you can use any time frame (so it is not limited to time frames you need) and you can place multiple oscillators on chart as long as you provide unique identifier in the PivotIdentifieroption (then you can get setups like this)

The price you want to monitor is set by the PivotPriceoption. Shift is done by shifting hours (if required)

regards

Mladen

ismael360:
Ok here is, the pivot points indi Im wondering if is possible to create. Basically, I'm looking for an indicator that plots like an oscillator. On the oscillator there will 5 lines (or levels) representing the pivot points: R2, R1, Pivot, S1, and S2. Then a line will be plotted showing where price is relative to all those points. Does such an indicator exist?

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ismael360
ismael360  

That is so freakin! sweet! Mladen.

Sorry about the bad decription, but its probably for the best, because what you did here is a million times better than my limited ideas.

Big thanks, Mladen!!

hbear
hbear  

ASC Digital

Hi Mladen

I would like to ask you to fix/optimize the digital ASC indicators.

They are very slow and even crash MT4 and do not work on every broker for some reason.

I wonder whether they can be used in an EA?

Thanks,

Heiko

bulliz
bulliz  

Hi mladen,

I have a little request for you.

Is it possible to create an indicator that plots high and low of the first 4 hour daily range?

Also it would be perfect if candles will coloured as green when close >high of the 4 hour level high, red if close< 4hour level low and blue if in the range.

Hope it is clear and many thanks!

Regards

bulliz

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Heiko

1. Can you be more specific : which one is the one that is causing crashes? As far as I know the "mesa" versions are slow but it will need some serious recoding in order to speed them up, but I can not know which one is causing crashes so it would be a great help if you can be specific about the one that causes those crashes (and are those crashes or it freezes your mt platform).

2. Also, there is definitely a problem with AscTrend indicators and it was known a long time ago. That was one of the main reasons why igorad did his work on LabTrend indicators (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 ) He did it in order to clean up the errors that AscTrend versions had and I am afraid that any indicator using AscTrend indicators is going to inherit problems they had and have

But for now, can you see if you can find out answer to questions in point 1

regards

Mladen

heikobaer:
Hi Mladen

I would like to ask you to fix/optimize the digital ASC indicators.

They are very slow and even crash MT4 and do not work on every broker for some reason.

I wonder whether they can be used in an EA?

Thanks,

Heiko
hbear
hbear  

Yeah..that was not very encouraging...

Any indicator I posted causes MT to slow down dramatically.

I use a Athlon 64 X25 Dual and it is clear that this processor cannot handle these indis this way (100% usage).

Maybe they can be optimized in terms of processor usage?

The entropy histogram does not work at all.

The ordinary ASC indicators work fine on all platforms, though.

The problem is clearly the heavy calculations and as the author is not a professional MQL programmer, I believe better code can improve velocity.

Regards,

Heiko

mladen:
Heiko

1. Can you be more specific : which one is the one that is causing crashes? As far as I know the "mesa" versions are slow but it will need some serious recoding in order to speed them up, but I can not know which one is causing crashes so it would be a great help if you can be specific about the one that causes those crashes (and are those crashes or it freezes your mt platform).

2. Also, there is definitely a problem with AscTrend indicators and it was known a long time ago. That was one of the main reasons why igorad did his work on LabTrend indicators (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 ) He did it in order to clean up the errors that AscTrend versions had and I am afraid that any indicator using AscTrend indicators is going to inherit problems they had and have

But for now, can you see if you can find out answer to questions in point 1

regards

Mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Heiko

I can not find "R-MESA_Cutoff_frequencies" indicator anywhere (it is called from some of those indicators). Do you have it?

hbear
hbear  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ismael360
ismael360  

Mladen is it possible to give the StepChart_v1-sperate indicator the ability to overlap over other indicators. For example Im trying to overlap it over a Histogram. Is that possible?