Elite indicators :) - page 304

brax64
brax64  

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your clear explanation; never thought to be a teacher?

You`ll be very successful !!!

My deep appreciation

brax64

mladen:
brax64

It works at the following manner :

Outer lines are taken as "basic" values. So if the level is 1 outer lines are S1 and R2, and so on...

Difference between outer lines is calculated (it is the range that outer pivot lines "cover") and the new oscillator outer lines are assigned values of +1 and -1

All the other values are calculated as the (simplified here since adaption to +1 -1 range is skipped here) :

(line - lowest line) / range
or without range
(line - lowest line) / (highest line - lowest line)
(as you see it is almost like stochastic but without seeking for highest and lowest since we already know those from pivot lines calculation, the formula from above will give values in the range of 0 to +1) adaptation to -1 to +1 can be seen in the indicator itself (for the sake of simplicity I did not show that here))
You will see that it depends on the levels you want to display, what lines are changing values. Remember that all those are "relative values" (relative to the range) and that is why price has those jumps at the beginning of every new period.

regards

Mladen
dansmol
dansmol  

Indicator

Gentlmen,

Somebody know something about this indicator(imagine attached)?

If not,there is somebody who can build somethink like this?

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch my post

Dan

William Snyder
William Snyder  

t3 cci band divergence

Don't think this has been posted, T3 cci divergence bands, the bands are volatility type bands.

ismael360
ismael360  

can i get a ADX smoothed

Mladen, can you add your smoothing algorithm to this indicator, please.

biddick
biddick  

Woov , good one Tools, thanks for sharing.

ismael360
ismael360  

Hi Dansmol. I used this one before. It's made by Handover from FF. you can find it and instructions, and a whole thread of how to use it here Recent Strength indicator @ Forex Factory

I have tried others (theres a few all over), but I prefered this one becuase it gives you a starting point and a destination point to compare the strengths of the different currencies. Bad thing is it uses much cpu power.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ismael

Here you go As usual, if you want the smoothing off, set the SmoothLengthto <= 1 (default in this version, so you have to change it in order to get the smoothing)

regards

Mladen

ismael360:
Mladen, can you add your smoothing algorithm to this indicator, please.
ismael360
ismael360  

Great Mladen. Thank you very much.

Jeff
Jeff  

MACD-BB Indicator

Hi Mladen:

Could you add the slope angle (22 Degrees) of the main colored line of attached indictor like you did in post #3025?

Or could you add the slope angle to the same indicator that is posted in the advanced section here? I'm referencing https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (post 563)? Are they not the same indicator?

Thanks

Thor68

Files:
bulliz
bulliz  

Hi mladen,

Just to remind you my request #3016 ,

I know you are very busy.

Many thanks!

Regards

bulliz