Elite indicators :) - page 310

Mrtools

If you have a "TPL", width this pictures...?.May you put in on web.

I am intristing in setting of HighLow Jurik channel (if is this indicators ...), and fib. pivots or other Pivot daily...or ...etc.

Thanks

Thank you

mladen:
This should do it Did not use the one you posted but made one that shows bars as it should (here is a comparison of the "on chart" and the "separate" version with step set to 0) even in the separate window. It is drawing the bars as objects, so it might be a good idea to limit the number of bars on chart to some reasonable value since metatrader is known for slowing down when a lot of objects are in one chart
regards Mladen

Thank you very much MLaden - excellent!

Hi mladen,

could you please code an indicator that plots a dot in the middle of the candle that has the range (open-close) greater than each "n"...candles range(open-close) before, where "n" is a variable between 1 and 10.

For example fixed n=5, if the current candle body range is greather than each of the previous 5 candles body range,a dot or something like that appears in the middle of the current candle.

As usual many thanks mladen for your great work!

Regards

bulliz

hello. i was wondering if it is possible to make an alert for the combination of these 2 indicators when the cross each other in the same window?

i marked an example of a long signal. the Gaussian SR rate would have to crossed over the starlight line.

f anyone can help, this would be awesome! thanks!

hazelj

You can not use unbounded indicator (kuskus_starlihght indicator is not bounded) crosses in that manner.

Let me explain : in the example you are giving current value of one side Gaussian Support Resistance Rate is 0.0610 (so it is positive, as it never can get negative values) and a current value of starlight line is -0.1431 (so it is negative) while at the picture it seems as if it is greater than the SR value. Those values are incomparable when used as unaltered values (the case when place them in same sub-window is a case when metatrader makes them seem comparable while they are not) Also, on every new value, metatrader is adjust display of the 2 indicators (so it is doing an "internal repainting" sort of speaking) which will give you a lot of problems if you use them as crossings

To keep the explanation shorter here is a combined indicator (you need the kuskus_starlightv2with it to work OK) and that way you can see when are the 2 indicators actually crossing (these are unaltered - original values):
In my opinion adding 0.5 (to make them roughly in the same range) is not solving the issue 100% either but anyway added an option with which you can get an indicator that looks like this (AddValueparameter needs to be set to 0.5 - which is the default value)
Alerts are added too, so you can test it for yourself and see if it is giving you signals and crosses that you were expecting it to do. This indicator will not repaint and will not change the place where crosses appear, so that issues is solved too, it is just a matter if you find it useful

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
hello. i was wondering if it is possible to make an alert for the combination of these 2 indicators when the cross each other in the same window?

i marked an example of a long signal. the Gaussian SR rate would have to crossed over the starlight line.

f anyone can help, this would be awesome! thanks!

thanks mladen! looks good. i will try and compare

request for NRP version of Sidus V2 indicator

Your site is very useful to learn the basis of coding but i am just strarting... not easy ...

I am posting my first request on your forum: is it feasible to have a non repainting version of "Sidus v.2" see attached indicator

with arrows (based on MAs and RSI).

Thanks very much for your help.

devinci

Files:
sidus_v.2.mq4  5 kb

mladen,

If you don't have too much on your plate and after any previous requests, would you be able to code

an alert indicator that has within it cci above 100/below -100 and rsi above/below 50 (adjustable levels and periods for both cci and rsi, and maybe mtf if not too difficult).

...I coded this with a signals/ea generator but it doesn't tell me which pair just alerted.

As always, all the best!

Too bad the below trade wasn't on live account!

Files:

devinci:
Your site is very useful to learn the basis of coding but i am just strarting... not easy ...

I am posting my first request on your forum: is it feasible to have a non repainting version of "Sidus v.2" see attached indicator

devinci

Hi Devinci,

If you go to the top or bottom of this thread you have the page numbers as your facing your computer screen go all the way to the right there is a paper clip with number 2798, that is where you can find the fixed version,open it up,and it was done quite awhile ago, so it is close to half to three fourths the way down, it's Sidus v3.

Sidus

devinci:

devinci

==================

May I suggest you look for the Sidus Thread and see the discussions that went on recently. Also, read back a few pages from here to see more about it.

Wishing you continued success.

Reason: