Elite indicators :) - page 306

thanks a lot Mladen

Nice eClock, Mladen.

i was wondering if someone could put an alert on this when the green/red arrows appear on candle close?

thanks!

Files:

hazelj80

Here you go

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
i was wondering if someone could put an alert on this when the green/red arrows appear on candle close? thanks!

The ADXVMA_MTF_ZigZag is a great concept. I really enjoy when you guys combine two ideas like this. And I hope to see more.

Thanks Mladen

adxvma mtf

Thank you MLADEN for the amazing on the ADXVMA.. i have one request

is it possible to add a horizontal line on the zigzag that show price and alert when price close below the horizontal line

for you convenience i have attach a screen shot as a exemple..

best regards

darvas box methid correct in mq4?

Darvas Box Traps Elusive Returns

can anyone code this for mt4? i have seen a version, but to my knowledge the only one that does exist is not done correct and it was done 5 yrs ago just about.

I feel it's still useful so any help is highly appreciated!

thanks!

Folks,

This may not be the correct thread for this question, it is the most active, so has anybody experienced a PC slow down with MT4 Build 392??

Ray

I've been using build 392 since it came out without a problem. The only time I've had metatrader slow down is when I've had a lot of bars in the history or when running a CPU intensive EA.

Code Modification needed for VIX indicator

Mladen,

Attached is an indicator showing simulated implied volatility for different currency pairs as VIX is to S&P. A plot of the ratio S&P/VIX may indicate overbought/sold for S&P.

Can anyone help to modify it to plot a normalized ratio (FXprice/SyntheticVix) with bollinger bands?

Also, can it be modified to plot the ratio (SyntheticVix of TimeFrame1/SyntheticVix of TimeFrame2)with User input TimeFrames 1&2 and Bollingerbands? Thanks.

Also I can't take credit for this original idea, Ive been reading up on VIX and came across Synthetic VIX on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178265/page2

Files:
Reason: