How do I reverse the update to build 392 and take my MT4's back to build 229.

Build 392 is buggy and causes my EAs to stop running after a couple of minutes.

dlshield:

Build 392 is buggy and causes my EAs to stop running after a couple of minutes.

Hi dishield,

I definitely agree...Build 392 is really buggy...

Earlier I posted that the new Build 392 was not displaying my indicators after the Strategy Tester stops. That causes me concerns and wasted time putting them back on my charts so I can review my results.

I received no courtesy reply from anyone what this problem is or what the fix may be for Build 392.

In the meantime, now when I am using the Strategy Tester, I manually placed indicators during testing, and these disappear even while the EA is working...then they just pop back on like nothing happened...except it looks my EA's are not working until the indicators reappear. That's bad.

Another problem was discovering that I get different results depending on the speed of the tester. That's not good at all. The tester should be consistent regardless of the speed.

With the indicators dropping off and getting different trades depending on tester speeds, now I can't trust my results.

I am using my same EA's and that ever happened in earlier builds.

I also want to get the last build version and reinstall it. Too many problems with Build 392...!

MT4 staff - where can we download the previous build?

Robert

i think the only way to be back to B229 is to delete the latest version and install the B229 version again.

i've got the B229 here,but by the sunbird brokerage . you have to save the configs files and others yourself.

here it is, just click.

install the 229 in a directory, then copy all files except the executables from the original directory

Yes, I'm very disappointed too.

In many cases, the new build of MT4 resets the previous indicator buffers, and make originally useful indicators faulty.

I'm going to reverting to the previous build, let's hope everything works as expected...

Reverted back to build 226, and everything runs great...
Reason: