Elite indicators :) - page 288

ValeoFX

Here is how it compares to regular volatility bands - percent indicator with same parameters (length 40 and deviations 1 as in your example, and levels set to 1 and 0 for the "& arrows" version that shows on chart) on my PC, so it seems that everything is OK (it shows an arrow on a first break of a level - as I described in the original post - this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ).
Btw: that indicator in the bottom of your pictures is not what I posted : I posted a version that does not show in a sub-window but just draws arrows on a main chart without showing a sub-chart. From the look of it, it seems that the lower you are using is with length 120 and 2 deviations

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

I attach here for your kind perusal 2 pictures of how the indicator is performing and as you can see, it does not show the over heating areas correctly. Would you mind just rechecking it, please?

First pic shows deviation of 1.0 and the 2 nd one the default 2.0 but neither showed the correct candle.

Thanking you in advance.
Files:

Mladen...

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is how it compares to regular volatility bands - percent indicator with same parameters (length 40 and deviations 1 as in your example, and levels set to 1 and 0 for the "& arrows" version that shows on chart) on my PC, so it seems that everything is OK (it shows an arrow on a first break of a level - as I described in the original post - this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ).
Btw: that indicator in the bottom of your pictures is not what I posted : I posted a version that does not show in a sub-window but just draws arrows on a main chart without showing a sub-chart. From the look of it, it seems that the lower you are using is with length 120 and 2 deviations

regards

Mladen

======================

Firstly, thank you for responding so quickly.

Secondly, the bottom indicator is in fact one made by you, but just different settings in this instance @ 120 as you quite correctly pointed out.

The bottom indicators were just used to see the effect of deviations at different settings and in retrospect, I should not have tried to do 2 things in one screen-print so I do apologise for that.

Attached now is just the 20 / 2.0 dev.-settings for both the indicator on the candles shown as larger "Yellow-stars" and the oscillator in Lime.

I marked them as follows:

A. = where there is no alert at all;

B. where the alert is one candle too early;

C. where the Vol.Bands did not reach the 1.00-level..

Also, the CCi-5 (White caps on tips of candles and indicated by Red arrows) is how I would like to see this new indicator throw out the alerts please. I know in advance when the CCi-5 will hit a predetermined level and know not to enter on that candle's close.

Reason why I want the Vol.Bands to do that, is that it is also deadly when it overheats and works beautifully on the longer TFs such as H1.

I appreciate your time and expertise and look forward to hearing from you so that I can see what happens in real time tomorrow.

Best personal regards,

Files:

HiLo Sidecandle

Hi all,

I made a new indicator based on the great work of mladen's Daily Data indicator. It helps me in my manual trading and shows the daily bar...but then for yesterday...

Sharing here as a token of thanks. Hope you find it useful.

San.

ValeoFX

"Volatility bands - percent & arrows" indicator is additionally smoothed by jurik filter. If you want to compare it to the ones you are comparing them, you have to set the smooth period to less then or equal to 1

Here is a comparison of the 3 :
with smooth length set to 2.5 (which is default in the indicator which you are using for comparison - violet colored one on the picture here) Differences are obvious even in this example

and without smoothing (no difference any more)

So, when compared with correct parameters, even compared to that version, everything is OK. The one that shows just arrows on chart is the one you posted originally and asked that particular one to be made to show just arrows, so, please, in that case compare it to the one that was used as a basis, otherwise you risk a confusion in results

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
======================

Firstly, thank you for responding so quickly.

Secondly, the bottom indicator is in fact one made by you, but just different settings in this instance @ 120 as you quite correctly pointed out.

The bottom indicators were just used to see the effect of deviations at different settings and in retrospect, I should not have tried to do 2 things in one screen-print so I do apologise for that.

Attached now is just the 20 / 2.0 dev.-settings for both the indicator on the candles shown as larger "Yellow-stars" and the oscillator in Lime.

I marked them as follows:

A. = where there is no alert at all;

B. where the alert is one candle too early;

C. where the Vol.Bands did not reach the 1.00-level..

Also, the CCi-5 (White caps on tips of candles and indicated by Red arrows) is how I would like to see this new indicator throw out the alerts please. I know in advance when the CCi-5 will hit a predetermined level and know not to enter on that candle's close.

Reason why I want the Vol.Bands to do that, is that it is also deadly when it overheats and works beautifully on the longer TFs such as H1.

I appreciate your time and expertise and look forward to hearing from you so that I can see what happens in real time tomorrow.

Best personal regards,

Help with this indicator

Hi Mladen,

I am using this indicator and find it very useful. The only problem is if I have placed a horizontal line on the 30M chart for example and change the timeframe to 1H, the horizontal line gets disappeared. Can you fix this please?

Thanks,

tradepar

Files:

tradepar

Try it out now

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Hi Mladen,

I am using this indicator and find it very useful. The only problem is if I have placed a horizontal line on the 30M chart for example and change the timeframe to 1H, the horizontal line gets disappeared. Can you fix this please?

Thanks,

tradepar
Files:

Mladen,

Can you make the step chart as seperate indicator with bar chart option, is there any room for further improvements(adding volatility,sensivity,etc..) to get higher hurst exponent?Many thanks.

Files:

Thank you very much mladen with a lightning fast response!!

I can do it like this as a first step (it is in a separate window, and it is made of objects) The upper is on the picture only for comparison with the indicator in lower sub-window. In regular usage it looks like the lower picture

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Can you make the step chart as seperate indicator with bar chart option, is there any room for further improvements(adding volatility,sensivity,etc..) to get higher hurst exponent?Many thanks.

precision arrows

hello mladen

how u doing?Iwould like to enquire is there any precision/cutting edge arrows in your arsenal which u can pass over one copy to me.Normally I like to trade just simply with the chart, where u can see all the trend. rather than too much indicators and sometimes u dont know what u are doing I was doing that when I was a newbie and learned my lesson the hardway lost almost 20k

just learning to trade and listening to people, at last I realised so now I only use one or two indicators thats it and Idont have asecond window it squeezes my chart. so mladen do u have any precision tool .I would appreciate an arrow

at present I use an arrow and a channel line so thats it I will be waiting

Reason: