Elite indicators :) - page 294

tradepar
tradepar  

Help with this indicator

Hi Mladen,

I am using this indicator and find it very useful. The only problem is if I have placed a horizontal line on the 30M chart for example and change the timeframe to 1H, the horizontal line gets disappeared. Can you fix this please?

Thanks,

tradepar

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

tradepar

Try it out now

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Hi Mladen,

I am using this indicator and find it very useful. The only problem is if I have placed a horizontal line on the 30M chart for example and change the timeframe to 1H, the horizontal line gets disappeared. Can you fix this please?

Thanks,

tradepar
Files:
biddick
biddick  

Mladen,

Can you make the step chart as seperate indicator with bar chart option, is there any room for further improvements(adding volatility,sensivity,etc..) to get higher hurst exponent?Many thanks.

Files:
tradepar
tradepar  

Thank you very much mladen with a lightning fast response!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
I can do it like this as a first step (it is in a separate window, and it is made of objects) The upper is on the picture only for comparison with the indicator in lower sub-window. In regular usage it looks like the lower picture

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Can you make the step chart as seperate indicator with bar chart option, is there any room for further improvements(adding volatility,sensivity,etc..) to get higher hurst exponent?Many thanks.
jonnieboy
jonnieboy  

precision arrows

hello mladen

how u doing?Iwould like to enquire is there any precision/cutting edge arrows in your arsenal which u can pass over one copy to me.Normally I like to trade just simply with the chart, where u can see all the trend. rather than too much indicators and sometimes u dont know what u are doing I was doing that when I was a newbie and learned my lesson the hardway lost almost 20k

just learning to trade and listening to people, at last I realised so now I only use one or two indicators thats it and Idont have asecond window it squeezes my chart. so mladen do u have any precision tool .I would appreciate an arrow

at present I use an arrow and a channel line so thats it I will be waiting

ismael360
ismael360  

Valeo, I wanted to ask you since you have some expeirence using the Volatility Bands. Do you think them EA worthy?

Hercs
Hercs  

Jurik smoothed?

mladen:
ValeoFX

"Volatility bands - percent & arrows" indicator is additionally smoothed by jurik filter. If you want to compare it to the ones you are comparing them, you have to set the smooth period to less then or equal to 1

Here is a comparison of the 3 :
with smooth length set to 2.5 (which is default in the indicator which you are using for comparison - violet colored one on the picture here) Differences are obvious even in this example

and without smoothing (no difference any more)

So, when compared with correct parameters, even compared to that version, everything is OK. The one that shows just arrows on chart is the one you posted originally and asked that particular one to be made to show just arrows, so, please, in that case compare it to the one that was used as a basis, otherwise you risk a confusion in results

regards

Mladen

=================

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for your reply and after opening up both indicators, I cannot find any mention of a "Jurik smoothed" version. As you know I am not a programmer and therefore have to rely on friends here to confirm things for me and I can assure you that the indicators I posted were all made by you and the defaults were 2.0 and not 2,5 as you mentioned here.

I have now tried (unsuccessfully) to get the results you say I should get by comparing the two and for one more stab at it, would you mind telling me where the "Jurik" comes into the one and not into the other? Secondly, is the Jurik in the latest "Volatility bands - percent arrows" or is it in the one I sent you (which I still use for the comparison) or is it in both and would you be kind enough to just tell me on which line I can see that reference, please.

It is most frustrating when I get the results that I want with the Oscillator, but not with the latest "Volatility bands - percent arrows" as my strategy works beautifully by using the Vol.Bands for which I have to thank you again.

Sincerely,

Hercs
Hercs  
ismael360:
Valeo, I wanted to ask you since you have some expeirence using the Volatility Bands. Do you think them EA worthy?

Ismael, no I do NOT believe in EAs. You cannot get an EA to "see" the market as we see it in real time and after spending a long time (read 13 months) trying to develop one for my own strategy, I dumped the idea. I keep on testing them though just in case someone comes up with something "magic" so that I can have it run during the Asian session when I sleep. This far, no such success.

Best wishes.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here is a picture with an explanation (when you do that, then you can compare the two indicators)
The indicator you are comparing to the latest one is not the one you posted at your post where you requested to make just arrows and I used what you posted. Compare it to the one you posted (at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) and you will see that it shows arrows at the exact place where it has to show them
Files: