Elite indicators :) - page 292

brax64:
Hi guys,

I did a little "cosmetic" update to the eMACD indicator (MACD eSignal looks like); I've added the "magnifier" input to draw a bigger osma (useful to see better when the OSMA is pretty close to 0) and different color for osma above or below 0.

Enjoy

Regards

brax64

Thanks and nice job Brax64!

Reverse

Mladen,

Can you please remove the MTF from this JurikVolty, it plays havac with my EA in Alpari??

Thanks Ray

Thanks a lot Brax64 for the e-signal MACD clone.

Nice! Thanks for the Nema nrp Mladen.

mladen:
Dan Try out this one. In order to have a bit more universal tool decided to post this one. Depending on NemaDepth it is EMA (depth 1), DEMA (depth 2) TEMA (depth 3 - it is default depth in this one) and so on ... so it covers more than just one average. Also added mtf and alerts in order to make it a "complete" one
As of colors for SSA normalized : SSA normalized can and is changing values backwards, so color changes would be rather missleading in that indicator - better to use it "as is" (in my opinion)

regards

Mladen

THANH YOU VERY MUCH MLADEN

Dan

mladen:
Well, I hope that this is what you were looking for. I call it a browser rather than a dashboard (since it shows data from all time frames)

It takes all the time frames and calculates nBarsvalues of iVar, and then :
- calculates the percentage of bars that are above the required level(this point works on nBarssample, so it is probably the weakest point since, for the sake of the speed it is advisable to use smaller nBarsparameter as well as the lack of data (EURUSD on monthly chart has some 300 bars, so it is far from being a representative sample))

- calculates the duration (in bars) of the current "state" : if the current value is above levelthen it calculates how many bars ago it crossed up and if the current value is bellow levelit calculates how may bars ago it crossed down. Did not convert the duration in bars to time since clearly higher time frames would be always in front of the list if the duration in time was considered

Sorting can be done (with SortByparameter) :
1 : sorted by current values

2 : sorted by duration of the state

all the rest : sorted by the percentage of iVar values above level

Level is adjustable (unlike the original) so you are not limited to 0.5 level

regards

Mladen

Thank you very much Mladen, it is great as always.

This is only the basis for the code ... just give the basic algorithm for these indicators are not revealing all the secrets. If on this basis will make your light, I'll be glad for you.

a1=(cci-rsi)

a2=(cci-rsi)-(cci-rsi)

a3=(cci-rsi)-(cci-rsi)

.... ....

an=(cci-rsi)-(cci-rsi)

tt1=max(a1+...+an)

tt2=min(a1+...+an)

res=tt1+tt1

Can anyone tell me more about these algorithms and if the indicators that come from them are available anywhere?

Files:
5_1.jpg  220 kb

mladen or mrtool

is there a way to display the buffer in the data window without showing all 7 buffers; example; today the trix displays 3 buffers i would like the 4th to be the trend but how can I display the trend without displaying the other 3 buffers??? see attached

Thanks ahead

Ray

Files:

ismael360:
Can anyone tell me more about these algorithms and if the indicators that come from them are available anywhere?

Hi Ismael360, check this thread about Pollan's indicators.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179290

Hello Again traders and coders. I was wondering if there was any type of trend line alert indicator for drawing trend lines and have alerts on indicator in the bottom window i.e draw a line on RSI histogram or macd and have an alert when the line is touched and/or broken?

that would be nice o have because i know some of us like to draw trend lines on the indicators in the bottom window and watch for an indicator to break the trend for a change in market momentum

any help would be appreciated! thanks!

Reason: