Elite indicators :) - page 292

bebeshel
bebeshel  

I am of the same opinion.

I hope you're ok and not sick.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here you go Arrows are drawn on first break of the desired level (that way multiple signals are avoided) It does not look bad that way at all but it needs to be tested thoroughly ... the lower picture shows a comparison of arrows and the bands itself

As of my "state" : guys, thanks, but i simply had some things to do that could not be postponed (bureaucracy, bureaucracy, bureaucracy ... where would we be without it) so when I got all the things done I simply had no time left to do what I like the best ...

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Would you mind building me a separate indicator that shows on the candles when the Volatilty bands hit a predefined level such as say 1.0 and 0.0 ? This indicator should only be loaded into the candle section of the chart please so that it does not interfere with any oscillators. I am showing you an example of my request and posting the indicator to make it easier for you.

Thanking you most sincerely.
hbear
hbear  

Jma

Hi Mladen

Could you include JMA into these indicators?

Thanks in advance,

Heiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is a mtf version of HAMA T3 indicator (the other 2 are decompiled code)

Changed the way alerts are treated (in order to have all the usual stuff that alerts should have and to speed up the code a bit) and an option to show or hide arrows is added

regards

Mladen

rosijitosin:
Hi Mladen, pls i need your assistance, i want mtf of these indicators; and if perhaps they have already be made, could u post me their links. thanks in advance.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Heiko

Try this one instead of the rsi histo (it is jurik smoothed, mtf, alerts ... ) added histo and rsi value modifier in order to be able to have same values as the one you posted

regards

Mladen

heikobaer:
Hi Mladen

Could you include JMA into these indicators?

Thanks in advance,

Heiko

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Heiko,

Was getting ready to post this but realized you wanted the T3 combined with jurik , anyway hopefully this hasn't been posted here before and maybe someone can use it.

hbear
hbear  
bebeshel
bebeshel  

We have a lot of "T3", which one is ?

thanks

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you Mladen...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Arrows are drawn on first break of the desired level (that way multiple signals are avoided) It does not look bad that way at all but it needs to be tested thoroughly ... the lower picture shows a comparison of arrows and the bands itself

As of my "state" : guys, thanks, but i simply had some things to do that could not be postponed (bureaucracy, bureaucracy, bureaucracy ... where would we be without it) so when I got all the things done I simply had no time left to do what I like the best ...

regards

Mladen

====================================

First of all, I am glad you are "OK" - you are such a "work horse" that it is strange to see you absent for a day or two. I admit that we are spoilt by your diligence and I apologise for that selfish attitude, but be ensured of my deepest respect for you and your family time too.

Secondly, thank you again for this addition; I am very excited to have it for 2 full trading days so that I can tell you how it supports my decision making.

Much appreciated and best personal regards.

hazelj80
hazelj80  

I tried searching for alerts on this indicator. pretty good for volatility with other confirmations. just messing around on renko charts with this.

it just needs and email/popup/sound options for when a candle/brick has closed above the line for possible buy. and an opposite alert from when a candle/brick closes below the line for a possible sell.

thanks in advance!!

Files: