Elite indicators :) - page 908

timmyhanke:
Thanks for all of your help !

I will test it out tomorrow and see what it goes for !

With best regards / Timmy Hanke

Happy trading

CCI indicator that is using T3 for calculation instead of usual SMA : t3_cci.mq4

Files:
t3_cci.gif  68 kb
t3_cci.mq4  8 kb

hi Mladen, I would like to know couple of thing on step ma PDF indicator,

1) will step ma pdf repaint its signal.

2) is there any filter to take out the bad signals

3) in "something interesting please post here" section i remember you mentioning about some strategy associated with step ma pdf, here in elite section. could you please guide me to the link where i can find the same

Thanks

SKC

Hey mladen,

How are they doing with RSI EMA filtered Stoch Indi ?

Thanks for Answer

skc321:
hi Mladen, I would like to know couple of thing on step ma PDF indicator,

1) will step ma pdf repaint its signal.

2) is there any filter to take out the bad signals

3) in "something interesting please post here" section i remember you mentioning about some strategy associated with step ma pdf, here in elite section. could you please guide me to the link where i can find the same

Thanks

SKC

skc321

The answer to 1. : no, it does not repaint

The answer to 2. : try using some oscillator (like the latest adaptive dss, for example, since it tends to give longer period trends)

The answer to 3. : will have to find that post

Thanks for the lightning fast response

can you please guide if "DSS of adaptive super smoother 4.mq4" is the latest version of adaptive.

and one other help Mladen, can Step ma PDF be converted to histo version, just to keep the chart part clean is it possible ?

thanks

SKC

mladen:
skc321

The answer to 1. : no, it does not repaint

The answer to 2. : try using some oscillator (like the latest adaptive dss, for example, since it tends to give longer period trends)

The answer to 3. : will have to find that post

skc321:
Thanks for the lightning fast response

can you please guide if "DSS of adaptive super smoother 4.mq4" is the latest version of adaptive.

and one other help Mladen, can Step ma PDF be converted to histo version, just to keep the chart part clean is it possible ?

thanks

SKC

Skc321, this would be the histo version.

Files:

Thanks Mrtools and Mladen, you guys are simply the best awesome

mrtools:

mrtools:

Hello Mrtools, sorry to bother you again, can you please convert this attached version of StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 mtf + arrows to histo

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf__arrows.mq4 I believe this is the latest version of this indicator

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hello Mrtools, sorry to bother you again, can you please convert this attached version of StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 mtf + arrows to histo

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf__arrows.mq4 I believe this is the latest version of this indicator

Thanks

SKC

Hello SKC, since the arrows would not be needed on the bar type histo, would you prefer them on the chart as an option?

Reason: