Elite indicators :) - page 280

hazelj80:
could one of the talented programmers convert this to mql4? i believe it's mt3 code. supposed to be a good EW indi that actually doesn't use zigzags

I also found these. supposedly more harder to find mt3 indicators here

EDIT: found the mt4 version. a little different but does the same thing. could use an alert on candle close when it does draw it's lines. an y help would be appreciated. just messing around with a few things.

Files:

Hi Mladen

thanks for ur great work. i would like to request if we could have mtf of this indicator. it would be great if the mtf does not repaint/redrawn. thanks in advance

rosijitosin:
Hi Mladen thanks for ur great work. i would like to request if we could have mtf of this indicator. it would be great if the mtf does not repaint/redrawn. thanks in advance

Its here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

thanks for that response, i observed that this one does not have many functions as the one i requested e.g lalert and expert advisor. i would appreciate if the one i posted could be made of mtf. i am confident that , that would enhance my trading performance. thanks in advance

rosijitosin

I guess that MrTools directed you to that post because the indicator you posted is a decompiled code. This time I made it (I used the indicator you posted as a basis and added multi time frame capabilities) so all the functions that original one has are there and mtf is added.
But with this post I would like to ask all the members of the elite section to avoid posting decompiled code. There are several reasons for that (some reasons are quite obvious) but one more can be counted on after this post : I am going to ignore posts that are having decompiled code and no changes are going to be done by me on any future decompiled code posted anywhere on TSD. rosijitosin, please do not understand this post wrongly (my guess is that you even do not know that the code posted by you is decompiled, hence I made the change you asked) and why I used this post to tell what I told. nothing personal. OK?

regards

Mladen

rosijitosin:
thanks for that response, i observed that this one does not have many functions as the one i requested e.g lalert and expert advisor. i would appreciate if the one i posted could be made of mtf. i am confident that , that would enhance my trading performance. thanks in advance

Mladen

Want to be kind and put "Balls" where they cross the middle of Bollinger Bands Bands (bands Bands desviation length = 20 = 3.25 and length = 50 Bands bands desviation = 1,125)

Better Bollinger bands understand that this created for you.

Thanks

Files:

bebeshel

For middle line Better Bollinger Bands uses a kind of Double Exponential Moving Average (it was published in 1998 and I guess that some deviation comes from a fact that the calculation of DEMA was not so well published then)

So decided to make something else but very, very similar to what you asked. Since difference of DEMA and that middle line in BBB is marginal, here is a nema cross indicator. In nema you can specify the depth of the (n)ema calculated, so when it is 1 you are having EMA, if it is 2 you are having DEMA, with 3 you have TEMA and so on ... this way it is a bit more flexible and covers broader choice of possible moving averages types (since you can use any combination of the mentioned ones in crosses)

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Want to be kind and put "Balls" where they cross the middle of Bollinger Bands Bands (bands Bands desviation length = 20 = 3.25 and length = 50 Bands bands desviation = 1,125)

Better Bollinger bands understand that this created for you.

Thanks
Files:

Thanks Mladen

i will test it ....

thanks Mladen,

i never knew about this and i would keep that in mind. i did appreciate that.

Mladen

Do you know the indicator "Power Momentum" of Martin Pring, if you know, may you make this indicator.

Thanks

Reason: