Elite indicators :) - page 227

Mladen

First thanks for the Zero Nonlag Pkg.

I have several versions of Hull MA but this one seems to be the newest version with a lot of the add-on's in one form or the other. Can you add your "manage alert" to this indicator which will clean up most of the sloopy add-ons such as the arrows??.

PS: I just saw it repaint 2 candles, during the current of course but it also changed the prior one??? Can you fix that or should we just throw it away??

Thanks

Ray

Files:

ElliotWaves

Hi Mladen

Elliot Waves Analyse

Can you tell me a source of help

Thanks

Bad English

Ray

The way it is coded it will repaint in some cases

At this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general you have a Hull moving average (Method 8) among others with mtf and alerts and non repainting code

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
Mladen

First thanks for the Zero Nonlag Pkg.

I have several versions of Hull MA but this one seems to be the newest version with a lot of the add-on's in one form or the other. Can you add your "manage alert" to this indicator which will clean up most of the sloopy add-ons such as the arrows??.

PS: I just saw it repaint 2 candles, during the current of course but it also changed the prior one??? Can you fix that or should we just throw it away??

Thanks

Ray

mladen

Thanks!!

Ray

Hello mladen.

Would you be able to code a simple alert when all digital filters - on chart - for ea user adjustable timeframes signal same direction?

(Just a simple one that alerts whenever all user adjustable timeframe digitals agree, without weights or adjustable alert levels - those that you coded earlier are amazing indicators but beyond my skill level to adjust just right.)

In pic. below using 15m, 30m, 60m, and 240m fatl on 5m timeframe for testing.

Thank you.

P.S. The PriceChannel indicator is very nice mrtools. Thank you.

Thanks Ben...

bkennedype:
Here is the weekly and monthly ones I use. They are slightly modified from what mladen created....and use the close as the anchor rather than the traditional (H+L+C)/3.

So the thinking is, how far has price traveled from the close in relation to the prior week range or month range.

Ben

======================

Thanks Ben for posting them. Looks as if they are adding value to my charts.

Best wishes.

mladen,

Right now the jurik volty alerts both when it crosses the signal line from above and below.

Could you add the option so that it can alert only when the volty crosses the signal line from below?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Jim

Here you go

Works in both modes and works well in mtf too
regards Mladen

newtrader100

Here you go Unfortunately the code is not simple (but then, working with multiple time frames at a same time never is) Just bare in mind that it adds up trends from multiple time frames. So, for example, if a monthly trend changes score for every bar that belongs to that monthly bar is going to change. It does not look bad, but bare in mind the multiple time frame nature of it
Just a reminder of FilterTypeparameter
0 -> Fatls

1 -> Satl

2 -> Rftl

3 -> Rstl

regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
Hello mladen.

Would you be able to code a simple alert when all digital filters - on chart - for ea user adjustable timeframes signal same direction?

(Just a simple one that alerts whenever all user adjustable timeframe digitals agree, without weights or adjustable alert levels - those that you coded earlier are amazing indicators but beyond my skill level to adjust just right.)

In pic. below using 15m, 30m, 60m, and 240m fatl on 5m timeframe for testing.

Thank you.

P.S. The PriceChannel indicator is very nice mrtools. Thank you.

94315jim:
mladen,

Right now the jurik volty alerts both when it crosses the signal line from above and below.

Could you add the option so that it can alert only when the volty crosses the signal line from below?

thanks,

jim

Thank you so much mladen!

Jim, try the one below as it might be what you're after. Don't remember exactly, but I think I deleted the alarm down line of code and I think it worked.

Too busy now to check but for now it should do.

Regards.

The levels are quite interesting....pay most attention fo 38.23, 50 and 61.8 on weekly and monthly.

Cheers

CanuckCT

ValeoFX:
======================

Thanks Ben for posting them. Looks as if they are adding value to my charts.

Best wishes.
Reason: