Elite indicators :) - page 877

deensta
deensta  

Hi All,

I am looking (have searched without success), for a simple indicator which will draw a vertical line on the current bar across all

indicator windows and the price chart. The line keeps moving with each new bar.

Would like to be able to set style, color and width of line.

Mladen, do you already having something like this? Or put one together for us?

Thanks for all the previous assistance, my Elite membership worthit

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
deensta:
Hi All,

I am looking (have searched without success), for a simple indicator which will draw a vertical line on the current bar across all

indicator windows and the price chart. The line keeps moving with each new bar.

Would like to be able to set style, color and width of line.

Mladen, do you already having something like this? Or put one together for us?

Thanks for all the previous assistance, my Elite membership worthit

deensta

You can use this one : vertical_line_at_current_bar.mq4

rosalieone
rosalieone  
mladen:
Velocity 2 that can use 20 types of averages for smoothing (instead of using only super smoother) : velocity_2.02_averages__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4. It is already a multi time frame version with alerts

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add to this an other line, also smoothed and also mtf, but of acceleration ?

deensta
deensta  
mladen:
deensta You can use this one : vertical_line_at_current_bar.mq4

Thanks Mladen, perfect

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, Could you please add to this an other line, also smoothed and also mtf, but of acceleration ?

rosalieone

I can make acceleration to be dispayed like velocity, but putting them together at athe same chart can not be done (the values of the two are very different - acceleration would look like a flat line if it was in the same indicator with velocity). Let me know what you think

rosalieone
rosalieone  

acceleration_amp_speed_smoothed.mq4

mladen:
rosalieone I can make acceleration to be dispayed like velocity, but putting them together at athe same chart can not be done (the values of the two are very different - acceleration would look like a flat line if it was in the same indicator with velocity). Let me know what you think

I just found the following one but on one time frame (forget the 2 SpOf_vis and AcOf_vis) do you think it can give you an answer ?

If not is it possible to have one scale on the right for speed and one on thet side for acceleration ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
acceleration_amp_speed_smoothed.mq4

I just found the following one but on one time frame (forget the 2 SpOf_vis and AcOf_vis) do you think it can give you an answer ?

If not is it possible to have one scale on the right for speed and one on thet side for acceleration ?

rosalieone

It is not possible to have the same scale on the right

Accelerator is in fact a kind of macd (macd 5.34 but using SMA instead of EMA) while velocity (not momentum, but the velocity) is something completely different and thy are not producing similar values

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Sorry a pacman ate my words, i was meaning a scale on the right for the speed and an another one on the left for acceleration (speed of the speed)

mladen:
rosalieone

It is not possible to have the same scale on the right

Accelerator is in fact a kind of macd (macd 5.34 but using SMA instead of EMA) while velocity (not momentum, but the velocity) is something completely different and thy are not producing similar values
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Sorry a pacman ate my words, i was meaning a scale on the right for the speed and an another one on the left for acceleration (speed of the speed)

rosalieone

That indicator is actually one indicator with two sources to calculate : one is a regular momentum and the other is that same momentum but smoothed using super smoother. That is why they can fit at the same scale (since, they are basically he same thing)

PS: in metatrader 4, unfortunately, we can not have a scale on the lft side too (like it is possible in tradestation, for example)

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Ok, so do you think you can you do acceleration MT smoothed only (no speed on the chart) in the velocity 2 way?

mladen:
rosalieone

That indicator is actually one indicator with two sources to calculate : one is a regular momentum and the other is that same momentum but smoothed using super smoother. That is why they can fit at the same scale (since, they are basically he same thing)

PS: in metatrader 4, unfortunately, we can not have a scale on the lft side too (like it is possible in tradestation, for example)