Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 35

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? Thanks

Hello Everybody,

I want to get the MT4 indicators from attached chart.

Attached indicators are not for MT4. for Ninjatrader platform.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks for replies.

i need an indicator also and the free volforex is talking about....i need the one that has been tested over time. am a beginner and just came on this site..i have been losing my money constantly... pls help me out...............i use fxddmt4...you can send me mail at ayo4mi@yahoo.co.uk

buy and sell signal pls

Hi Coding experts,

I am new to forex.I have been analyzing William Percentage Range awhile . I would be pleased if anyone could help me in creating audio alert with this indicator. I want an alert when William (r) crosses its moving average or vise versa .

I welcome any suggestions that you might have .

Thanking you in anticipation

Best Regards

nezitic

Hi everyone

Is there any one who can assist me in adding a sound alert to an indicator (like the one attached here) showing the bars for a given time frame on a linear graph? I would like the sound alert to go off each time the bar for a

1m, 5m, 15m, 30m, 60m or 240m time frame goes higher or lower than say 100 points from the zero mark (that is, from the price level where that particular bar began to be formed). It will be nice to be alerted everytime a currency pair start to move strongly in a bullish or bearish direction.

Hope that someone can help.

Best regards

Johnw7

Files:

i need an a buy and sell indicator and alert on the currency that has met the condition for either buy or sell. i need it badly.............and urgently too........u were talking about one, pls send it to me so that i can download it asap.

This site is really educating,thanks to all members.

teşekkürler

before adding indicators like this (buy/sell signals) you MUST warn a newbies,becouse new man comes in its has no time to read ,just saw an indicator-download and trade,theres is no time for reading...........at all.........

The TrendPointer indicator seems to work good. Do you have this to share? I dont want to pay the $$ if someone here has it already. Thanks.

Reason: