Elite indicators :) - page 138

Mladen...

Hi Mladen,

I wonder if I can ask you to look at these 2 indicators to see if you can "smarten them up" since when they were first created, please?

The first one I have had for a long time, but since your touch on the SchaffTL_mtf, I am asking for you to look at this indicator with the view of stabilising it in MTF-format plse. You ahve already done some work on it, but I don't know what. It is called : RSI_DynamicZone_RSI

The second is the RSIOMA_v4 Arrows by Kalenzo. This one throws the entry- arrow 3 candles backwards.

I would appreciate your touch to these two at your convenience.

Best regards,

Mutli

Hi Mladen,

can you please make an MTF of this indy and also add oil futures to it? And clean-up as it doesnt refresh sometimes, since you are the best at it.

cheers,

mike

ta

many thanks, you are THE man .. looks very good... one more request, is it possible to have an on chart simple wpr?

cheer

mike

on chart

hi mladen,

if you can make an on-chart of this, that would be excellent

cheers

mike

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4  4 kb

Mike,

Here is one. It is not the cleaned up but a different one (it does the Williams percent range, but at a completely different way) Also, in this one you can add any symbol (it is not fixed to certain symbols, but you are entering the symbols you would like to see, so you can easily add oil or anything supported by your broker) Multi time frames added too (interpolated and non interpolated : as on the example picture)
PS: this one uses custom way of finding additions to symbol names (the ".", "..", "m", and all the additions invented by brokers). In order to make it work properly, "Allow DLL imports" must be checked (allowed) in this indicator properties

PPS: I found an error in the code first posted. The error is in this lines :

if (totalSymbols>4) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[4],timeFrame,Time); buffer5 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

if (totalSymbols>5) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[5],timeFrame,Time); buffer6 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }[/php]And they should be like this

[php] if (totalSymbols>4) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[4],timeFrame,Time); buffer5 = iWPR(sPairs[4],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

if (totalSymbols>5) { y = iBarShift(sPairs[5],timeFrame,Time); buffer6 = iWPR(sPairs[5],timeFrame,WPRPeriod,y); }

The error causes an omission (rather duplicating the 5th symbol) of one symbol. Sorry people, but, if you downloaded the version with that error please re-download the corrected indicator.

regards

mladen

ta

cheers mate...

just wish i could have more wpr options... have a nice weekend

regards

mike

Mike,

Actually this one reminded me of a "good old times" : it was a couple of years ago that fxbs had what he called a "crazy idea" of having stochastic on chart. And I made it then, but I really think that we should mention again that it was fxbs's idea.

Also, I am not posting here a "on chart WPR", but a modernized "on chart Stochastic". The reasons are the following :
if you take stochastic and set the slowingand dperiod parameters to 1 and you use low/high (price field 0 in this indicator) you are going to get WPR+100 value (see the picture for comparison of the 2, along with the corresponding on chart stochastic :
Stochastic gives you a bit more options (smoothing, signal ...) so I think it is better to have those additional possibilities too.
____________________________ What is added : interpolated mtf (see the picture of 1 hour interpolated 14,3,3 stochastic on a 15 minute chart, as an example ) and some code changes and simplifications in order to make it faster (so this one is definitively not the same as the one that can be found on the public section)
regards

mladen

San,

Unfortunately that is (the ADX) an old story. Linuxser even contacted people from metatrader and what they gave him as a response was an indicator that again was not the same as the original Wilder's DMI. Hence the differences : built in ADX is not actually an ADX but a "metatrader ADX"

homestudy,

The High/low channel with mttf and alerts.
regards

mladen

OK,

Here is the on chart WPR too (for a nicer weekend)

regards

mladen

mike78:
cheers mate...

just wish i could have more wpr options... have a nice weekend

regards

mike

Hi Mladen,

Can you please transform this excellent indicator on a weekly basis? The time shift does not matter obviously on the weekly. Thank you very much.

Reason: