10points 3.mq4 - page 472

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

2000 dollar initial deposit.

Since 30 of January 2012.

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.

- 10_points_3_Smi_new EA is on this post. The settings is on this post.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

USDJPY only.

===================

3.mq4 10points

In this issue there is even an EA that works on its real or this is just waste of time? All EAS tested the demo you look like you can become a millionaire overnight, but a real account does not work either. Are willing to pay the creative intelligence of experienced FOREX, but we found only Forums robots that after paying for and apply the real account go very bad, compared with the demonstration made ​​by the author. Does anyone know where I can find martingale robots, artificial intelligence or robot that works on real account. I want to pay at least one month after testing a robot worth the money. Who boasts that makes efficient robot knows how to encrypt a robot to operate a limited time.

H

i myrel,

yes, you are right - I am trading it on demo.

But I am sorry - there is no difference for this EA to trade - demo or real.

This EA works on demo or on real with no problem.

So, you are wrong.

Besides - codes are on this forum to help to in any case.

Why do you want to invite the commercial sellers to this thread?

You can try to go to their websites and ask to receive something for free as mql4 code... nothing ... but you will receive as aggressive reply from them so ... you will think - go to report against them police or what to do?!

They did nothing for our forum. Nothing for anyone!

They are selling "black boxes" ...

but we are proposing EAs for free, with free improvements and so on ...

Please, do not promote any commercial EAs on this thread.

May be ... there is some honest vendors/sellers but I met just few (of them) sorry ...

myrel:
In this issue there is even an EA that works on its real or this is just waste of time? All EAS tested the demo you look like you can become a millionaire overnight, but a real account does not work either. Are willing to pay the creative intelligence of experienced FOREX, but we found only Forums robots that after paying for and apply the real account go very bad, compared with the demonstration made ​​by the author. Does anyone know where I can find martingale robots, artificial intelligence or robot that works on real account. I want to pay at least one month after testing a robot worth the money. Who boasts that makes efficient robot knows how to encrypt a robot to operate a limited time.

I find that ANY EA that I "set and forget" will drain my account. I tried this twice with v1.01, and was twice returned to the opening balance of my live account (my master stop loss figure). This is why there are so many versions in testing here. Delve into this thread a bit further and you will find various trend filters in testing. Here at TSD, I can read about the birth of the 10points3 system, its evolution, ALL of its coding, and various tests over the past 6 years FOR FREE.

As mr tools says, demo or live should not matter. If your demo data feed/execution differs significantly from your live data feed/execution, then it's time for you to find a new dealer/broker. Without endorsing any dealer, I will say that I chart and trade at IBFX US without issue.

In general I refuse to pay for anything forex related. Basically ,I am on the internet and I expect advertisers to pay my way. In my past few years of trading I've only bought one indicator, which was really just a combined display of many standard MT4 indicators at an affordable price--not a holy grail EA. If a guaranteed money maker EA ever existed, who in their right mind would sell it--wouldn't they just trade it themselves? Having said that, I don't mean to degrade the EA coders and EA generator software that simply materialize YOUR ideas for a fee.

Do not trade any EA without being able to thoroughly research it. This does not include "customer testimonials." If you choose to continue your search for a turn-key EA, then you should stop offering a month's rent before some unscrupulous person takes it from you.

Hello,

I've been out of my home for a month or so, then sick, sorry if i have missed some questions so please do not hesitate to ask again.

While I was away, I switched off my computer and when I came back, I have noticed that my broker deleted my Demo account (10 points demo - I guess because of inactivity) !! What a pitty, it was doing very good ...

I'll see to set up a new demo, need to check if I keep the same one or a new version.

Take care

Gamma

Welcome back gamma. If I remember correctly, you used IBFX who is supposed to have nonexpiring demo accounts. Strange.

Anyway, it seems you left at just the right time. I'm sure you noticed the mega trend that occurred while you were out. I was running v1.01 on a similar basket of pairs and lost my profits earned sinced April 3rd. I can't seem to get the Account Protection feature working in this version. Earlier I didn't want it--now I do.

Also, myfxbook had an error where I was taken to someone else's account page. They said they hope a recent update fixed the problem--which only happened once. Still a great service for free.

RJo:
Welcome back gamma. If I remember correctly, you used IBFX who is supposed to have nonexpiring demo accounts. Strange.

Anyway, it seems you left at just the right time. I'm sure you noticed the mega trend that occurred while you were out. I was running v1.01 on a similar basket of pairs and lost my profits earned sinced April 3rd. I can't seem to get the Account Protection feature working in this version. Earlier I didn't want it--now I do.

Also, myfxbook had an error where I was taken to someone else's account page. They said they hope a recent update fixed the problem--which only happened once. Still a great service for free.

Thanks RJo :-)

You're right regarding IBFX, that's why I took them. But I presume after X days of inactivity (no login) they might delete them !?

I have no clue how would have behaved the bot during this period. Are your initial lot size and capital/balance in good proportions ? I mean maybe your initial lot size is too high ??

This bot is reallly great, I'm sure it can survive to many situations, most of them. Just need to find the correct proportions, just like in chemistry (2 drops of this, 1 of this liquid etc..). That's the most diffcult part. Then of course to take back on a regular basis the profits ..

See you

Gamma

$3k Mini account. Straight 10pfixed settings per newdigital. No changes. Lot sizes 0.01 to 0.90.

My risk tolerance (or rather, lack thereof) is really the issue. I use a maximum loss $ amount as a master stop for ALL positions. So when one or more pairs go into heavy drawdown, the other pairs never get a chance to recover the account loss. My max loss is always set at my opening balance, which ensures that I will not lose my original investment.

Having Account Protection on each individual pair might allow me to keep my master stop, if I could get Account Protection working. Rather than blithering on about my woes with this feature , I'm going to look into version 1.3, retro-edit the conditions to match version 1.01 if necessary, and see what happens .

Reason: