10points 3.mq4 - page 450

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

EURCHF: 3481

EURJPY: 6547

EURUSD: 5580

USDCHF: 5992

USDJPY: 897

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

EURCHF: 63

EURJPY: 203

EURUSD: 22

USDCHF: 359

USDJPY: 17

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

EURJPY:

EURUSD:

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip/rar file attached.

----------

USDJPY is the best pair to trade: less risky, small drawdown and small maxmum lot size.

And FXCM broker is much more better than Alpari for this EA (just compare EURUSD trades here with the trades for EURUSD on the next post).

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

EURCHF: 3389

EURJPY: -368

EURUSD: 2232

USDCHF: 440

USDJPY: 1533

That's all news

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

the phoenix rose from the ashes

It is the other account. Alpari broker, 1:100 leverage with 3,000 dollars initial deposit.

Since 05th of September.

EURUSD only.

This account had margin call and 3,000 dollar deposit became 160 dollars only.

For now - we all are see how the phoenix rose from the ashes.

it is EURUSD only with

3,000 initial deposit

with 1:100 leverage, Alpari:

I hope this account will be alive as long time as possible

----------

My comment:

The best pair for this EA is USDJPY so ... when account will be 10,000 - I will add this pair.

That's all news.

===================

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Thanks MrTools,

I will instal separated Metatrader and will trade it for USDJPY M1.

===================

10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit Not working in demo foreword test but showed result in back test ( fxopen, liteforex, fxcm )

is there any set files i missed ? i inserted all indicators

can you code that Adj_TakeProfit in 10p3v0.03 ? here is simple MACD settings that open order fast, this is better for 10 pips scalping.

10p3v0.03.mq4

Files:
10p3v0.03.mq4  12 kb

Have you checked if you have Expert Advisors enabled (in the Tools/options/expert advisors/ checked boxes: Allow Expert Advisors and Allow live trading)? HAve you a smile in the upper right corner?

I wouldn't reccomend martingale EA's during times of such high volatility. It's very possible that the FX Pair you are trading will run away from you and not reverse which can cause a significant margin call.

This strategy only works during times of relative stability with low volatility. When volatility increases the likelihood of margin calls increases exponentially. It's not a matter of if.. but a matter of when.

I have tried this method with this EA in particular with various different logics that will profit for a while and then completely blow up your account.

marcelcorzo:
Have you checked if you have Expert Advisors enabled (in the Tools/options/expert advisors/ checked boxes: Allow Expert Advisors and Allow live trading)? HAve you a smile in the upper right corner?

Yes i did that all, that was not reason.

drgoodvibe:
I wouldn't reccomend martingale EA's during times of such high volatility. It's very possible that the FX Pair you are trading will run away from you and not reverse which can cause a significant margin call.

This strategy only works during times of relative stability with low volatility. When volatility increases the likelihood of margin calls increases exponentially. It's not a matter of if.. but a matter of when.

I have tried this method with this EA in particular with various different logics that will profit for a while and then completely blow up your account.

martingale only works at sideways movements cause this EA cant predict when trend changing in bigger time frame, pips increase for 2nd order include TP increase will work most of time.

leandar:
10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit Not working in demo foreword test but showed result in back test ( fxopen, liteforex, fxcm ) is there any set files i missed ? i inserted all indicators

It works on forward test (default settings):

This EA is not trading often so it is necessary to wait for some time. I waited more than half a day until first trade was open: 10:58 - instal metatrader and attach EA to the chart, and 19:42 - first trade was open).

Hi drgoodvibe,

We are talking about non-martingale version created by MrTools (last version of this EA is non-martingale with fix lot size).

Files:

Mrtool and newdigital please read this post i am looking for old MACD sudden open trades thats good for 10 pips scalping in ranging time this "10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit" takes hours to open trades.

please add this TP + PIPS increment in 10p3v0.03

leandar:
10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit Not working in demo foreword test but showed result in back test ( fxopen, liteforex, fxcm )

is there any set files i missed ? i inserted all indicators

can you code that Adj_TakeProfit in 10p3v0.03 ? here is simple MACD settings that open order fast, this is better for 10 pips scalping.

10p3v0.03.mq4
Files:
10p3v0.03.mq4  12 kb

I just started to trade 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA (latest one) yesterday for USDJPY with 500 dollar deposit zise and it is doing good for now. Before - I tested few preliminary version of it so I believe - this latest one is good:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page300

As to ideas ... let's do it step by step, ok?

I am personally having 10,000 ideas but any ideas are nothing without testing and trading.

I hope that our goal is to create safe EA to be used with small deposit size with as less martingaling as possible. So, let's do it step by step.

Reason: