10points 3.mq4 - page 222

V1+V2 statement

Files:
v1v2.gif  5 kb
v1v2.htm  45 kb

Here are the statements for the last month of forward testing of Combo Account, GoblinBiPolar CML version of Catman (Thanks a lot for your idea!) and V1+V2 EA, which works like GoblinBiPolar but opens 2 opposit trades at the same time without any signal from indicators. All these EAs use almost tha same settings for EUR/USD regarding Pipstep=20, Tp about 20 pips.

As you can see from the Combo, GBP is really valotile and dangerous for 10p4 mod1e, it must be shut down during important news like NFP,FOMC and Michigan Sentiment Index. However, last fast moves where overcomed with the profit....

I belive that Goblin of Catman with its fixed lot combination is quite stable and reliable, I am going to put it on real account next week. It also should be shut down during important news like NFP,FOMC and Michigan Sentiment Index. Once a time 8th level was reached because I forgot to shut it off during FOMC.

Posted by Catman

Now... I calculated the Profit Points and Total Lots for my sequence in a buy or sell cycle (that's for TP=24 and Pips=18) ... For the moment I'm not trying to maximize the Profit Points, I rather try to keep the lots size low and save my a** :-) That's only in theory, I didn't take into account slippage, etc... Also, if you use different TP, Pips values it makes sense to recalculate the Lots sequence and see what values you get for Profit Points ....

Hope it makes a bit of sense ...

Level - Lot Size - Total Lots - Profit Points

1 - 0.1 - 0.1 - 2.4

2 - 0.1 - 0.2 - 4.0

3 - 0.1 - 0.3 - 1.8

4 - 0.2 - 0.5 - 1.2

5 - 0.4 - 0.9 - 1.8

6 - 0.6 - 1.5 - 0

7 - 1.2 - 2.7 - 1.8

8 - 2.0 - 4.7 - 1.2

9 - 3.5 - 8.2 - 0.6

10 - 6.2 - 14.4 - 1.8

As you can see, for example, at 8th level, the total open lots for that combination will be 4.7 , but if you use x2 multiplier ant start from 0.01 lot like in V1+V2 EA, your total open lots will be 2.55, twice less than 4.7. However, the point is that if let's say level 3 is reached ( the majority of trades reach that or near level) in both EA's and then TP is hit, the profit from CML will be $30 instead of about just $2 (that is 15 times less!) from V1+V2 which start from 0.01. And it is important that leverage of 1:500 is used for more safety....

V1+V2 showed good results, and this week I'll implement Catman's fixed lots into it, so the results should be several times better than starting from 0.01 lot. Remember, that it opens trades in both directions, so I really want to see when it gets into truble while other 10point 3 and similar EA stays alive, so that the filtration of signals on martingale EAs could be proved as effective.

Hope, my post of not exaclty related EAs to this thread can somehow contribute to the development of David's EAs, as they are all based on martingale...

Regards.

Evgeny

V12

KillerKhan:
catman, its for private testing for now as I understand. So you cannot download it.

OK, got it. Then - if I don't ask for too much - can anyone point me to the last public version pls ? Thank you.

RB26DETT open for recruitment NOW

Guys,

I'm going to distribute RB26DETT new EA to all of those who interested to put a leg on my team. This time I will limit the usage of the EA for only 2 weeks. If you're taking advatage from me, you'll only get 2 weeks available trading time.I'll enclose a PDF for your reference on how to use the EA and how to report your statement in TSD forum. Generally I've been running RB26 for 4 days, and I find not much problem on the codings, so I decided to share it out now. If you fail to perform your promised testing and reporting, your EA will be expire in 2 weeks. Those who help us on future testing and development, you'll be continue enjoying the unlimitted usage of my EA and update will be given continuosly until the day I decided to go to hell! I belive in sharing wealth, and I belive in risk/reward. Those who continue working, they'll get the fruit when it bear.

I'll open for recruitment from now onwards until GMT0000 on 2nd April, 2007. I will not checking my mail box by then. If you're left out, that is your problem. Dont give me any reason that you're not around or what. For the previous recruited team member, those who are still interested on the new EA, please email me again on the previous email address I sent you email during v12 recruitment. You'll get a different version which is unlimited usage of the new RB26. Those who are not doing their job already permenantly banned from my list.

Please email me with your email address and your preopen account number. If possible, get your preopen demo account exactly like your live account balance, because I'm not fucking with you now. RB26 is currently running both on my main account and 1 of my sub-account. Returning me for about 1% a day on main account and my sub account exploded due to wrong setting the other day I start running it. But I have similar AccountBalance as my sub account on demo shows about 5% return a day. If you're not interested on low and steady trading, dont PM me, go and seek for Terminator or 10point3. Leave me your name just incase we have discussion in the future, I know your name. If you fail to provide me with your demo account number, you will receive nothing.

Regards

David

email : rb26team[at]yahoo.com

At last

happy to be first one to reply,i'm in

difference between V12 and 10.3DynamicStop

davidke20:
Get 10point3DynamicStop from page 18 to start tweak the settings and post your result. We will review your performance. David

Hi David,

I examined the code of 10.3DynamicStop and I see it doesn't use MACD for direction but Turbo_JVEL and Turbo_JRSX.

You recommand to start with this EA so my question is : those indicators are the same as MACD or do you use them in V12 ?

Thanks

Thierry

davidke20:
Guys,

Please email me with your email address and your preopen account number. If possible, get your preopen demo account exactly like your live account balance, because I'm not fucking with you now. RB26 is currently running both on my main account and 1 of my sub-account. Returning me for about 1% a day on main account and my sub account exploded due to wrong setting the other day I start running it. But I have similar AccountBalance as my sub account on demo shows about 5% return a day. If you're not interested on low and steady trading, dont PM me, go and seek for Terminator or 10point3. Leave me your name just incase we have discussion in the future, I know your name. If you fail to provide me with your demo account number, you will receive nothing.

Regards

David

email : rb26team[at]yahoo.com

OK I've made it.

I'm very exited about it !!!!!

Thierry

Trader83:
I belive that Goblin of Catman with its fixed lot combination is quite stable and reliable, I am going to put it on real account next week.

Hi Evgeny, I'm really surprised to find out that someone is going to use my EA version/lots combination on a live account :-) I'm still in testing phase on demo accounts and so far I had good results. I was thinking to go live in a couple of weeks. I'll send you a PM, pls respond when you have a bit of time. Thank you.

thierrybl:
Hi David,

I examined the code of 10.3DynamicStop and I see it doesn't use MACD for direction but Turbo_JVEL and Turbo_JRSX.

You recommand to start with this EA so my question is : those indicators are the same as MACD or do you use them in V12 ?

Thanks

Thierry

I only use traditional indicator, which built in MT4. No extra indicator needed. If I trading manual, I can trade based on price feed to form candlesticks and trendlines. I notice there is a lot of good indicator around, and I have to admit I'm outdated. But, who cares?! As long as it works:D. For 10point3Dynamic_stop, please refer to page 18, browse for turoro's post. He's a big time contributor in the early development of 10point3 in TSD community. Credit to him. For the Jurik system that you're referring, that probably is Goblin, aslo known as compact version of Predator(Predator available at the Elite section). If you wanna find out more about Predator, please contribute 12 dollars to TSD(not me) and gain access to the Elite section to view the comments about it. Dont ask my comment, cause I've never visited Elite section before. V12 is a traditional 10point3 with extra safety feature to avoid misfire, and also has the extra feature to run away from backfiring. Its a very high consumption(high risk) and high speed engine to generate more than 300% a month with the default settings. RB26 will be the better version that following the trend, its not trading oftenly. It will take a big part of the trend(if there is) and also will close off if we took the wrong analysis(*credit to Alejandro Galindo on the introduction of martingale) It open orders based on 4 different filter which will contra each other. We line up the duck in 1 row(credit to Yeoeleven)inorder to shoot them 1 shot with our Colt Sniper. Just incase the duck trying to get away, we use the bazooka(double lot size). Generally, RB26 uses less margin and also return account with lower profit compare to V12. Since we're looking for something which is highly applicable on live account, I rather pick a lower risk and more stable system to be success in the long run.

Those who file an application to get the EA, please enclose your demo account number. 1 EA / account only. If you fail to provide me with your demo account number, no EA will be send to you. No need to PM me, just send your detail to the email address : rb26team[at]yahoo.com I'll get back to you with the PDF instruction manual and the EX4 itself. Ah, 1 more thing. Please write in your TSD nickname as well, so I know who you are. Cheers

Regards

David

DynamicStop

OK I checked and I see I have 10points3_dynamic_Stop_V2 which is different than 10points2_Dynamic_Stop.

Thanks for answering

Thierry

Reason: