EA after lose of internet conection

Hello,

this is my first topic. I'm a beginer in field of EA so maybe this question is not very proper, but what happens when my EA opened a position, I lost Internet connection, I got it back and I turned on my EA again. Does the open position is still "working" with my EA (for example: if this position will by automatically closed as it should be, if I did not lose the internet connection).

2. Second question. My backtesting is always ending earlier, for example:

I got: 8 793/10 496 (161 600 000 000) 13:12:50 / 1:40:27 and few seconds later it was finished(for example after 3 minuts not 1h 40 min). Is this normal or how to fix this issue?

3. The last question is about profit factor and modeling quality. What levels are accepted for good EA. For example is Profit factor of 2.61 with 70% profitabel trades is ok?? modeling quality in a 1 year period on M30 with level of 60% is ok?

Thank you very much for help.

Karwats

My EA result:

Karwats:

Hello,

this is my first topic. I'm a beginer in field of EA so maybe this question is not very proper, but what happens when my EA opened a position, I lost Internet connection, I got it back and I turned on my EA again. Does the open position is still "working" with my EA (for example: if this position will by automatically closed as it should be, if I did not lose the internet connection).

If your trade is to be closed by SL or TP then that is handled by the Broker and it doesn't matter if your have a connection or not. If you don't use a TP or SL and your EA is not running then the trade will not close until you have a margin call or you close it manually.

If you want your EA to manage an open trade when the EA starts or restarts then it is up to you to code it to do just that . . .
Reason: