GoldWarrior02b - page 39

GoldWarrior02b.3a from this post (it is old version)

This version is using fixed lot size (it is related to the settings only and not related to the old/new version)

Weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe.

EURUSD:

GoldWarrior-3a new version from this post.

This new version is trading very on M1 timeframe.

So, I am planning to change timeframe from M1 to original M15 later, and change the settings from default one to original settings. In this way - we can compare 2 versions as old and new versions will be used same settings for same pairs with same timeframe (old version is continuing trading too).

From what I see - just some pairs were profitable:

EURUSD:

AUDNZD:

GBPJPY:

We can select/see profitable and losing pairs here (I am using 1,000 initial deposit and this account is connected with some stats website using metatrader login and investor's password):

So, I will trade this new version with default settings on M1 timeframe for some more time to select most profitable pairs for M1 timeframe.

For now - I am trading the following 1 pair:

EURUSD

EURUSD is permanent profitable pair for old and new versions of this EA.

==================

My comments.

Just an explanation about the settings.

Old version is using fixed lot size. New version is not using fixed lot size: it is used 0.01 for the first trade and 0.03 for the second hedge trade (or 0.1 and 0.3; or some other combination). To say exactly - new version is using 0.01 and 0.03. It is related to the settings only: k1 & k2 - multiplier for sizes of hedge orders of 1st and 2nd level.

So, if new version is profitable for pips for some pair so we can use fixed lot size for this settings. If it is profitable in dollars for some pair - we can use original 0.01/0.03 for this pair.

That is why I uploaded some graphs on this post - in this case we can select the pairs.

This version is using fixed lot size (it is related to the settings only and not related to the old/new version)

EURUSD:

So, I am planning to change timeframe from M1 to original M15 later, and change the settings from default one to original settings. In this way - we can compare 2 versions as old and new versions will be used same settings for same pairs with same timeframe (old version is continuing trading too).

EURUSD:

We can select/see profitable and losing pairs here (I am using 1,000 initial deposit and this account is connected with some stats website using metatrader login and investor's password):

So, I will trade this new version with default settings on M1 timeframe for some more time to select most profitable pairs for M1 timeframe.

EURUSD

==================

My comments.

Old version is using fixed lot size. New version is not using fixed lot size: it is used 0.01 for the first trade and 0.03 for the second hedge trade (or 0.1 and 0.3; or some other combination). To say exactly - new version is using 0.01 and 0.03. It is related to the settings only: k1 & k2 - multiplier for sizes of hedge orders of 1st and 2nd level.

So, if new version is profitable for pips for some pair so we can use fixed lot size for this settings. If it is profitable in dollars for some pair - we can use original 0.01/0.03 for this pair.

That is why I uploaded some graphs on this post - in this case we can select the pairs.

EURUSD:

EURUSD:

EURUSD

==================

My comments.

EURUSD:

EURUSD:

EURUSD

==================

My comments.

EURUSD:

EURUSD:

Reason: