leandar:
1, lot size increment = true / false

2, pips increment ( next trade ) = true / false

3, tp increment = true / false

4, buy = true / false

5, sell = true / false

then we can check different views

Yes, good idea.

But instead of #4 and #5: hedge or strict hedge = true/false.

I think - hedge should be false as default otherwise we will be confused with different settings for opposite trades.

newdigital:
Yes, good idea.

But instead of #4 and #5: hedge or strict hedge = true/false.

I think - hedge should be false as default otherwise we will be confused with different settings for opposite trades.

ok lets check.

help!

I'm using 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA on my hotforex demo account for 8 hours now. I'm not sure why but it is not trading. Please help me...

The message "No condition to open trade" appears. It is loaded on EUR/USD, USDJPY, USDCHF 1M timeframe.

Check the indicators.

besides - check MT options:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on EA face on the chart - and the same:

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Besides, if you can backtest this EA (if EA is backtested) so it should work. During the backtesting - you can see the errors ("indicator [name] not found" and so on).

newdigital:
Check the indicators.

besides - check MT options:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on EA face on the chart - and the same:

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Besides, if you can backtest this EA (if EA is backtested) so it should work. During the backtesting - you can see the errors ("indicator [name] not found" and so on).

MT options are all the same with your settings. I have not backtested it yet since as i understand backtesting only works when the market is close or during weekends. I'm just wondering why forexbody EA (not a profitable EA) works but not this EA. I also copied the required indicators already. Please help me.

Backtesting works any time.

So, try to backtest just to understand - it works, or not. If not - which error you will have (it is written in some tab).

If it does not work - use 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page283

But please note - EA is not trading often even if you are using M1 timeframe. To understand - works or not - backtest for some period of time just to see.

hi, newdigital

how to add that together increment true/false, will you do this ?

waiting for reply

I am thinking of it.

Anyone thoughts how to trade with this EA in silver or stocks like GOOG, DELL, EBAY it all range bounding in limited pips so don't fear because many open trades in on side.

Is there any method to use "Andrews pitchfork" to disable / enable "buy" or "sell" based on trend ? then this EA will take orders based trend only.

snpacia:
MT options are all the same with your settings. I have not backtested it yet since as i understand backtesting only works when the market is close or during weekends. I'm just wondering why forexbody EA (not a profitable EA) works but not this EA. I also copied the required indicators already. Please help me.

You might need to change your vhf level to something like .5, because Ea will only open trade if price is below vhf level, so usually a good idea to put the T3_VHF on the pair and time frame you are testing to get an idea, about a good level to set in your Ea.

Reason: