10points 3.mq4 - page 31

Is this real cash money?

^^^You've probably already answered this, but are you live with this?^^^

B

Testing testing!!

YupYup:
^^^You've probably already answered this, but are you live with this?^^^ B

No but I am testing it as if it was a small live account, I can easily trade all four recommended pairs on this demo account.

I forward tested it originally with MaxTrades10 and 40TP on all four pairs and it traded up to 12.8 units. I decided that it was unrealistic unless I could afford an account of that level and have since scaled down. Only once have I had to manually close a large unprofitable trade for the weekend and never has it hit the dynamic stop loss designed to kick in after the highest increment loses a further 15 pips.

John

Not bad on Money Management

Yesterday 10p3 open all orders against trend at first but it get about 240$ on my IBFX mini demo account.

Anyone trade live account with it?

Files:

10 point 3 w/ dynamic stops

yes, i am testing on both a live account and a demo account. the setting are a bit different for both.the demo account id running all four pairs, but my live account is running 2 pairs.

furious_angel:
yes, i am testing on both a live account and a demo account. the setting are a bit different for both.the demo account id running all four pairs, but my live account is running 2 pairs.

Hi Angel I used the default setting(without TP and SL) on demo account right now, and plan to test it on live account next days, are you so kind to point out the deffrence between demo and live setting? Thanks a lot .

10 point 3 w/ dynamic stops

this is my mini account set up..

extern double TakeProfit = 10;

extern double Lots = 1.0;

extern double InitialStop = 4.0;

extern double TrailingStop = 15;

extern int MaxTrades = 1;

extern int Pips = 5;

extern int SecureProfit=10;

extern int AccountProtection=1;

extern int OrderstoProtect=3;

extern int ReverseCondition=0;

extern double EURUSDPipValue=10;

extern double GBPUSDPipValue=10;

extern double USDCHFPipValue=10;

extern double USDJPYPipValue=9.715;

extern int StartYear=2005;

extern int StartMonth=1;

extern int EndYear=2006;

extern int EndMonth=12;

extern int EndHour=22;

extern int EndMinute=30;

extern int mm=0;

extern int risk=12;

extern int AccountisNormal=0;

extern int Magic = 10201;

for my mini accout i had decided to severly reduce the multi lot powers to nothing, i still like the intent that this system uses to make trades and as the account equity accumulates i will increase the max lots size according. i felt that having this ea opening up more than one trade at a time was .. crazy for the account size that i have. also my broker does not offer micro sized lots. so the .01 lots size does not work for me.

at this point, for my accounts health. i truely want this thing to go in and grab 10 pips and close. rinse and repeat.

furious_angel:
this is my mini account set up..

extern double TakeProfit = 10;

extern double Lots = 1.0;

extern double InitialStop = 4.0;

extern double TrailingStop = 15;

extern int MaxTrades = 1;

extern int Pips = 5;

extern int SecureProfit=10;

extern int AccountProtection=1;

extern int OrderstoProtect=3;

extern int ReverseCondition=0;

extern double EURUSDPipValue=10;

extern double GBPUSDPipValue=10;

extern double USDCHFPipValue=10;

extern double USDJPYPipValue=9.715;

extern int StartYear=2005;

extern int StartMonth=1;

extern int EndYear=2006;

extern int EndMonth=12;

extern int EndHour=22;

extern int EndMinute=30;

extern int mm=0;

extern int risk=12;

extern int AccountisNormal=0;

extern int Magic = 10201;

for my mini accout i had decided to severly reduce the multi lot powers to nothing, i still like the intent that this system uses to make trades and as the account equity accumulates i will increase the max lots size according. i felt that having this ea opening up more than one trade at a time was .. crazy for the account size that i have. also my broker does not offer micro sized lots. so the .01 lots size does not work for me.

at this point, for my accounts health. i truely want this thing to go in and grab 10 pips and close. rinse and repeat.

LOL good plan, but my solution is to change my broker

Brokers

Jonathan You:
LOL good plan, but my solution is to change my broker

InterBankFX and VelocityTrader both allow .01 trades.

Not suggesting that you may need that facility but it is a safer way to start off with less funding.

A bit late after you have deposited funding to find out the broker's perameters do not allow you to trade the way you want to.

John

I am still testing it until end of this month.And then if this EA can maintains its performance i will go LIVE on Real Acc.

Reason: