Demo Account Looks Good On Charts

Can anybody help me with this? I have an EA that tested well in Strategy tester and when I take it to the Demo Trading the Graph results look like several trades should have hit there Profit target before hitting the stop loss. The stop loss is 2 pips on a 1 minute chart. I look at the charts of the trades and the price never touches the stop loss yet on all trades the results are losing trades. Does anyone else have experience with these type of results while Demo trading?

Right click the chart and go to properties (F8) then on tab common check show ask line.

Marco vd Heijden:
Right click the chart and go to properties (F8) then on tab common check show ask line.
If this means what I do not want it to mean then this is an eye opener. If the ask line is almost touching my stop loss on entry on a 1.2 pip spread and a 2 pip stop loss then it looks like my trades are fighting against the odds unless I can get a good pop immediately upon entry. Is this what it means Marco ? Thanks by the way.

Marco vd Heijden:
I also thought in strategy tester when you set the spread it would screen out these type of results that I am seeing in the Demo account? 

What you see is the bid price but not all trades are closed at the bid price so you have to take into account the position type (Long/Short) and the width of the spread.

Marco vd Heijden:

What you see is the bid price but not all trades are closed at the bid price so you have to take into account the position type (Long/Short) and the width of the spread.

On what settings can you "trust" the strategy tester results to resemble the results you get with the Demo account ? I ran the strategy tester test on Buy only and sell only and the results were less than with Buy and Sell together.

Clifford Bryan:
On what settings can you "trust" the strategy tester results to resemble the results you get with the Demo account ? I ran the strategy tester test on Buy only and sell only and the results were less than with Buy and Sell together.

None.

I only use it quickly to see if the logic fires properly. 

Marco vd Heijden:

None.

كيف يتم الاستعمال

Marco vd Heijden:

None.

Please tell me you can at least trust the demo trades.

Jandoubi Sofiene:
كيف يتم الاستعمال

aatekdet enneni kent ghanieh baad akhtabar al-astratijia

Clifford Bryan:
Please tell me you can at least trust the demo trades.

This depends on the demo itself does it for example include commissions otherwise your in for a surprise.

But i also don't use these demo accounts a lot because in that case i would advise you to use a micro, or nano account those usually have a rather low risk but still involve a real account.

Reason: