10points 3.mq4 - page 33

I wonder if anyone has been able to back test 10points 3 EA. I appreciate if you post how you did it? I am using Alpari data but no luck in getting it to generate trades and results.

thanks,

Ross.

kenari05:
my friend is earning nice profits using this EA. Only suitable for EU,CHF. He is using on tf30....

Great. I didn't try it on EU/CH but had extensively tested on other major pairs for quit sometimes and in the beginning everything seemed promising on the real account until....

Good luck using this EA.

Ross.

haubentaucher:
Hello seb,

thank you and could post your statement(if you want) or tell us something about profitfactor, biggest drawdown the profit(for example:with a 300 Dollar mini-account I make 300 pips per Month ,, starting with 0.1 lot and so on..)you did make?

haubentaucher

Would you post the EA are you using? I'd like to test it too.

FX Diva

Forward testing

24 hours on and nothing has happened on 10points 3 dynamic loss or DLMv1.3 both using only EURUSD & USDCHF.

Neither has completed a trade so a detailed report is not available.

10points is currently -$6.83 selling UC & buying EU starting at .1 units.

DLM is currently +$6.44 and buying both pairs starting at .05 units.

John

Can we run this EA at NEUIMEX platform with 0.01lot lots setting?

Right now i just run it at REALTRADER platform.

Thanks

.. umm.. i have no idea, but you might want to search the forum. or check out the mlq4 site..

Unit size

saat2006:
Can we run this EA at NEUIMEX platform with 0.01lot lots setting?

Right now i just run it at REALTRADER platform.

Thanks

I am using NEXTT4 (NEUIMIX) platform and it allows for .01 unit trades. Open a trade and use the dropdown list and shows all down to .01.

If the broker allows .01 unit trades then both EAs being tested on this thread should work at that level.

John

10points & DLM

updated after a further 24 hours.

Some movement during the past day.

John

Files:
10points10.htm  14 kb
dlmv1.37.htm  35 kb
dlmv1.37.gif  5 kb

My results,

there you go folks, my test results for the last two weeks on Majors M30. I hope some of you find it useful. I will keep testing until the whole account is wiped out.

Good luck,

Ross.

Files:

Dumb question?

I'm not sure if this is a dumb question but I was wondering if anyone could tell me why the T/P column turns green on some currently open positions/prices? Is this something that can be set in preferences? What criteria has been met when it is green other than it is positive but not at the actual T/P level? I have included a screen shot of my live account running with InterbankFX. I should also mention that the Profit column is displaying as points.

Files:
untitled-2.jpg  252 kb
Reason: