10points 3.mq4 - page 244

davidke20:
My friend, I would like to assign you a task. Which could probably take you few minutes to set it up. When you setup the RMI version, can you please run it with 3 different currency pair on 1 account? Which is EURUSD, EURCHF and USDCHF. The setup should like below:

TakeProfit=28

StopLoss/InitialStop=55

TrailingStop=0

Pips=18

MaxTrade=5

AccountisNormal=0

AccountProtection=1

SecureProfit=1

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=0

risk=1

Different broker, different setup:

IBFX micro account

EURUSDm

EURCHFm

USDCHFm

Deposit: 1000

Lots=0.03 for each pair

FXDD mini account

EURUSD

EURCHF

USDCHF

Deposit: 10k

Lots=0.03 for each pair

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NorthFinance, MiG, CrownFX....etc

EURUSD ONLY

TakeProfit=10

StopLoss/InitialStop=0

TrailingStop=10

Pips=6

MaxTrade=5

AccountisNormal=0

AccountProtection=1

SecureProfit=1

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=1

risk=1

Please set and forget, you'll see some crazy stuff from this account:D

If you all using RMI edition, we could see the difference on broker feed and how this version react on different leveraged account size. From my point of view, its the goddess so far

Regards

David

David

Was wondering if you can modify the 10pt 3 code to make old positions close as it places new positions. This would have tthe advantage of getting less drawdown.

example:

old method modified method

buy .1lot 32.9 buy .1 lot 32.9

buy .2 lot 32.7 buy .2 lot 32.7 close 1st order .32.9

buy .4 lot 32.5 buy .4 lot 32.5 close 2nd order 32.5

close all positions profit reached close buy 32.5 with profit

I know you must have thought of this before

Berdj

fatwolf:
setting as post 2428 only got 1 trade yesterday

Dont rush. No good EA is continuos trading without analysing the trend properly. You want more action? Download the original 10point3. I'll see you next you, so we can compare with your multi margin called account.

Regards

David

berdj:
David

Was wondering if you can modify the 10pt 3 code to make old positions close as it places new positions. This would have tthe advantage of getting less drawdown.

example:

old method modified method

buy .1lot 32.9 buy .1 lot 32.9

buy .2 lot 32.7 buy .2 lot 32.7 close 1st order .32.9

buy .4 lot 32.5 buy .4 lot 32.5 close 2nd order 32.5

close all positions profit reached close buy 32.5 with profit

I know you must have thought of this before

Berdj

Berdj,

I bet you never read 10point3 thread. Here is the reference why until today I still have not remove this flaw of letting the lossing position run.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Berdj,

I bet you never read 10point3 thread. Here is the reference why until today I still have not remove this flaw of letting the lossing position run.

Regards

David

Thanks David,

I would still after reading your article want to continue to develop my idea.

I know you don't think it's a good idea and I understand. I will try to get it programmed in that case. Just would like to see what the results would be like.

Here is my three weeks result running V12 on 1 million deposit

Yesterday's trade was ... scarry ... but the result is yummy

Cheers,

Files:
v12b_ch_4.gif  21 kb
v12b_10.gif  5 kb
v12b_5.htm  28 kb

And here is my continuance V12 on multiple pairs which I am going to change to single pair. 3 pairs are scary mate when three of them turn up against you. That's what happen yesterday. Not good ...

Cheers,

Files:
v12multi.gif  5 kb
v12multi.htm  26 kb

Volunteer

davidke20:
I belive you're the IB of Ramsey. If you dont, better sign up, I'll get Ramsey to include you on the V12 EA Project. Do not post it on Yahoo Group. Please understand I'm not that kind of person who like to show people I have some chocolate cookie and you dont have it. I belive in share wealth, but not for those who are not contribute. I belive you'll continue working on it, so promise me you will. Cheers

Regards

David

David

I run 6 computers and do a lot of testing. I am very interested in the 10points3 and would like to volunteer to help on the V12 project.

Is that possible.

David Roland

droland:
David

I run 6 computers and do a lot of testing. I am very interested in the 10points3 and would like to volunteer to help on the V12 project.

Is that possible.

David Roland

Thanks for the offer. I'm pretty sure you got 6 computers and do a lot of testing by your own for your own information. But, No. You've joined the community longer then me, you posted 2 post including this 1? Yeah, sure! I bet you will report me on time.

Regards

David

berdj:
Thanks David,

I would still after reading your article want to continue to develop my idea.

I know you don't think it's a good idea and I understand. I will try to get it programmed in that case. Just would like to see what the results would be like.

Hi Berdj,

I suggest checking this thread out if you have not done so yet.

Xor EAs always close an order before opening a new one. I tested them for a while then gave up. Nevertheless, probably there are some members who are still testing or trading with them.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

I agree that positions should be closed.

Potential Losses

Take this example, MaxTrades=5. If all the positions lost you would be looking at a loss of $855, but if each one closed as you progressed to the next step, it would only lose $465 ... That's almost enough to take you to the next (3.2lots, $480) position.

As for the other Xor EAs, they may have fallen over for other reasons (I don't know, I didn't go into it in too much detail).

Surely with David's skillful programming, you could take V12 or RB26 (or whatever) and make a great EA even greater.

Regards,

Ray

Reason: