10points 3.mq4 - page 238

thanks for you efforts.

chrisstoff:
At North Finance test I used a trend following setting last week. It was an interesting experiment from an originally Martingale style EA. Anyway, V12 did this kind of operation also successfully.

I used Agressive_mode=false;

The EA took a trade on 4 April and it turned against us. So the EA opened three other trades then NFP helped to close all the trades in profit finally. Wow!

The special settings I used were:

TakeProfit=165

Lots=0.1

InitialStop=0

TrailingStop=0

MaxTrades=12

Multiplier=1.0

Pips=30

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=8

SecureProfit=50

mm=1

risk=5

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=39

Slow_MA=46

MACD_SMA=21

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=0

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

hi,

may i know, where to download v12 EA?

hope can get it join to test

thank you

from ocm1

chrisstoff:
At North Finance test I used a trend following setting last week. It was an interesting experiment from an originally Martingale style EA. Anyway, V12 did this kind of operation also successfully.

I used Agressive_mode=false;

The EA took a trade on 4 April and it turned against us. So the EA opened three other trades then NFP helped to close all the trades in profit finally. Wow!

The special settings I used were:

TakeProfit=165

Lots=0.1

InitialStop=0

TrailingStop=0

MaxTrades=12

Multiplier=1.0

Pips=30

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=8

SecureProfit=50

mm=1

risk=5

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=39

Slow_MA=46

MACD_SMA=21

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=0

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

v12 is only available to a few who contributed earlier in the thread. Unfortunately I arrived too late. good luck all with it.

ocm1:
hi,

may i know, where to download v12 EA?

hope can get it join to test

thank you

from ocm1

Is this really you?

You really brighten up this thread!

And now for more normal business.

Here are my V12 results at the close of play...

Still looking good.

Regards,

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Is this really you?

I have 90% confident that is not him. I mean HIM. Anyway, the original X2 seems pretty cool aike

Regards

David

FutureMillionaire?:
Is this really you?

Hi FutureMillionaire,

actually your question about that image had been in my mind since the first time I saw it. But I never asked Yeah, it really brighten up this thread, especially during nite time

Cheers,

wibitiens:
Hi FutureMillionaire,

actually your question about that image had been in my mind since the first time I saw it. But I never asked Yeah, it really brighten up this thread, especially during nite time

Cheers,

Last time he uses a dude picture, Tony Leong - Hong Kong movie star. This time is a chic

Regards

David

davidke20:
Last time he uses a dude picture, Tony Leong - Hong Kong movie star. This time is a chic

Regards

David

Sounds a bit odd ..... and disappointing.

Potential loss

I've been looking into the performance of my V12 demos. As you know, I've been running with x3, because I thought that the potential losses were more manageable.

However, the performance of the x2 demo, posted here is pretty good. I'd been wary of it, knowing that there's a potential for a big drawdown. I thought I'd sit down and work out how big that drawdown could be.

Here's my thinking....

If I've got it right, with my current settings (MaxTrades=8, orders to protect=3), the maximum I could lose (in one go) would be $2,250. Given that the account has already made more than that, maybe this is an acceptable risk.

Also I reckon that, if I had AccountProtection=0, then the maximum drawdown would be $7,530

Is that correct?

Reason: