I will write the indicator for free - page 91

Сергей Овчинников:
Complicated case, isn't it?)

No. Not interesting in any sense of the word.

Dear, can I write the most common owl? Two MA and the MACD, so when it crosses two MA and the 0 SIGNAL LINE IMMEDIATELY AND ONLY WHEN A TRADING OPENS?

Alexey Viktorov:

No. Not interesting in any sense of the word.

are you the author of this site or have you participated in helping "the suffering" or maybe you have some unknown authority to decide for everyone) who are you to make such a categorical statement?)

P.S.: Looked at your products, they look all are so "interesting")

good luck in sales)

Maybe someone would like to write an indicator.
In essence it will be similar to Bollinger Bands, but I would like to add a few adjustments.
1- The BB is constructed as the RMS for a given period, which is deferred from the MA of the same period. So it would be nice to not bind the RMS period to the period of the MA. That is, the MAE period will be different, and the RMS period will be different.
2 - I would like channels to be adjustable. Once again, standard GB uses SSR and has a multiplier setting. So I would like to be able to build a channel on the regression channel borders.
At the end it will be a new indicator more flexible in settings.
Such an idea occurred to me after I noticed that the RMS when the trend is clearly pronounced tends to expand significantly that in fact distorts the volatility fact. But the regression channel is always considered by the maximum deviation in the sample that will be more legitimate in the estimation of situations.

Please write the StdDev indicator as shown in the screenshot forthe MT4 terminal

Vitalii Petrushynskyi:

Please write StdDev informational indicator in such a form as on the screenshot.

I propose to output percentages in a separate buffer (yes, they will not always be visible - because of the different scale), but in the market overview the values will be

Vladimir Karputov:

I propose to output the percentages in a separate buffer (yes, they will not always be visible - due to the different scale), but in the market overview the values will

needed for MT4 terminal. And one more thing, the classic StdDev indicator will not be displayed on the screen, so as not to clutter up the screen.

Vitalii Petrushynskyi:

is needed for the MT4 terminal. One more thing, I will not display the classic StdDev indicator so as not to clutter up the screen.

Then excuse me, you can do it on your own. And I will post it for people.

Vladimir Karputov:

I'm sorry, you'll have to do it on your own. I'll post it for people.

:) But I'm from your planet too, only I'm not good at programming.

Vitalii Petrushynskyi:

:) but I'm from your planet too, except I'm not very good at programming.

Here's another way:

StdDev Custom Percentage Label

or even this:

Reason: