10points 3.mq4 - page 250

thierrybl:
10.3_DS_RMI suffers today ! Account protection (default setting) made its job. As Multilots, it can make a lot of money very quickly nut loose much more a lot quicker !

To be safer, pips step has to be increased. Now the question is : is it better to have low but safer profit or to have big profit very quickly and sometimes suffer a big loss ? I will try both settings even if I already have my idea.

I'm running DLMv1.3 and even after 4 or 5 account protection (65% of the account) it's up for 50% for 1 and 1/2 month ; but I want to sleep well during the night and I will not put it on real account.

Joined 10.3 statement

Thierry

--------------------------

Hi Thierry,

I think you have to analyze what are the best pairs. Or adjust the pips on gpbusd (30/40 and other settings, H4 etc. - is a very dangerous pair).

I see in your statment the negative value come from gbpusd !

Best Regards.

thierrybl:
10.3_DS_RMI suffers today ! Account protection (default setting) made its job. As Multilots, it can make a lot of money very quickly nut loose much more a lot quicker !

To be safer, pips step has to be increased. Now the question is : is it better to have low but safer profit or to have big profit very quickly and sometimes suffer a big loss ? I will try both settings even if I already have my idea.

I'm running DLMv1.3 and even after 4 or 5 account protection (65% of the account) it's up for 50% for 1 and 1/2 month ; but I want to sleep well during the night and I will not put it on real account.

Joined 10.3 statement

Thierry

Thierry

Guernica got the point. GBPUSD is too dangerous for martingale type EA to run with. You've already said the magic word out. The higher pip step, the slower the gain will come back, but trading safer. The lower pip step, more likely you can earn money faster, but a slight bigger move will take you out of business. So, as a overall consideration, why not run it on EURUSD? While the daily range is still can cope within 100pips and most of the time its ranging. So, we can use the behaviour of EURUSD to trade with lower pip step, higher trading frequency to maximize profits.

Regards

David

大家好

有没有赚钱的ea,这个好像也不太行呀!

chenl_js:
有没有赚钱的ea,这个好像也不太行呀!

那要怎样才算行?

Regards

David

chenl_js:
有没有赚钱的ea,这个好像也不太行呀!

你已经读完两千多个贴子了吗?是什么让你觉得它不行?

Regards

David

Files:
april.gif  5 kb
april.htm  61 kb

davidke20:
你已经读完两千多个贴子了吗?是什么让你觉得它不行?

Regards

David

How, on earth, can you understand these hieroglyphics?

Ray

Ahhhh.....

Isn't Google clever!

You have finished reading the more than 2,000 postings? What make you feel that it will not work?

FutureMillionaire?:
How, on earth, can you understand these hieroglyphics? Ray

Sorry, forgot about the translation:p. He's asking who has the money making machine. This(10point3) seems not working. I answered with, if this not working, what will work? Another post I ask him whether he read through the entire 2000+ posts. Thats what is all about.

Regards

David

davidke20:
那要怎样才算行?

Regards

David

Oh I see. So it really contains something Before, I thought you just blindly replied, since I just saw square square and square

Thanks for translating the meaning

Cheers,

FutureMillionaire?:
Ahhhh.....

Isn't Google clever!

You have finished reading the more than 2,000 postings? What make you feel that it will not work?

兄弟,你别跟我开玩笑好不好?我可是名副其实将每个字从键盘打上银幕的呢。呵呵。

Regards

David

Reason: