Still testing V12. Here is the result. Yesterday's NFP, big result

Cheers,

Files:
v12b_2.gif  5 kb
v12b_1.htm  19 kb

v12 result on ibfx ( demo ),

& fxdd ( demo ),

fatwolf:
just found this thread 2 days ago, spend lot of time to read it . i been using mt4 for while, but never use the EA before, after search in the net, i try to run a test on the mt4, some how, it don't work at all, is there anyone can help me little bit with it? thank you very much

Start reading this. This can help you on your future testing on EA, help you to decide which EA is good and which is bad according to the EA performance in the historical data.

Regards

David

p/s: aye, you need to change the EndYear from 2006 => exceed today's date inorder to force the EA start trading

wibitiens:
Still testing V12. Here is the result. Yesterday's NFP, big result Cheers,

sigh,i switch off all the EAs before the NFP, but i think they are onto selling Euro, right?

yan7181:
sigh,i switch off all the EAs before the NFP, but i think they are onto selling Euro, right?

I didn't switch off the ea since I am using maxtrade of 12, which I expect to be able to cover up pretty large distance. Just wanna see how far can it go Yesterday, I was on the wrong side of the trade actually. Before, I thought that NFP will drag EURUSD very down below (yesterday was NFP and Good Friday). However, it seems that my prediction was too exagerate. It only short for about 50 pips. So, my V12 only opened 5 trades before it take profit That's good!

Cheers,

davidke20:
Start reading this. This can help you on your future testing on EA, help you to decide which EA is good and which is bad according to the EA performance in the historical data.

Regards

David

p/s: aye, you need to change the EndYear from 2006 => exceed today's date inorder to force the EA start trading

tks david, will do some study on the link that you gave me . have a nice day

Test Results - IBFX

Last week was a pretty flat one.

I switched Agressive_mode off Thursday night because of NFP on Friday, so there was no trade on Friday.

Attached are the results that are nice for a month.

The settings can be found here.

Files:
v12.rar  14 kb

wibitiens:
I am using maxtrade of 12

Ouch! Have you worked out how much you would lose if it did go against you?

Ray

Test Results - NF

At North Finance test I used a trend following setting last week. It was an interesting experiment from an originally Martingale style EA. Anyway, V12 did this kind of operation also successfully.

I used Agressive_mode=false;

The EA took a trade on 4 April and it turned against us. So the EA opened three other trades then NFP helped to close all the trades in profit finally. Wow!

The special settings I used were:

TakeProfit=165

Lots=0.1

InitialStop=0

TrailingStop=0

MaxTrades=12

Multiplier=1.0

Pips=30

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=8

SecureProfit=50

mm=1