10points 3.mq4 - page 242

sadaloma:
What code do we have to change to fix the lot sequence anomally?

Thanks

Sada

Errmm... please consult mrtools. Thank you

Regards

David

davidke20:
finally, margin called

Regards

David

Sorry to hear that man. Look at the bright side, there is still the double of the account left you've started with.

You mentioned that you've switched back to version 1.1, is that the reason for the margin call? Because todays movement is similar to last Thursday. So if you could survive that, you also could have survived this move.

Regards, Humax

humax:
Sorry to hear that man. Look at the bright side, there is still the double of the account left you've started with.

You mentioned that you've switched back to version 1.1, is that the reason for the margin call? Because todays movement is similar to last Thursday. So if you could survive that, you also could have survived this move.

Regards, Humax

Yeah ... look at the bright side David, so that in the future it won't happen again.

( but actually ... if I am David, I will be very very sad too ... )

Anyway, cheer up mate.

Cheers,

David

i have 3k miniaccount

ibfx

eurusd

5 sell

start 1.3361

i wait

che:
David

i have 3k miniaccount

ibfx

eurusd

5 sell

start 1.3361

i wait

Great, you still at the game. I'm already margin called. 3 of them.

Regards

David

10p3RMI

I start a new set for 10p3RMI on EURUSD(platform A) and GBPUSD(platform B) IBFX mini. Here becktest result but not so good modeling but good profit factor on EURUSD and next day for GBPUSD.

All account start with 300$

am I good ... or am I good ...

My V12 dodge today's trade very well. Usd was weakening while euro is still climbing up and the V12 that I am demoing is on long position.

This is the nice one

Cheers,

Files:
v12b_ch_2.gif  15 kb
v12b_3.htm  22 kb
v12b_6.gif  5 kb

David

the Ea close 6 sell on profit eurusd

profit +7.89

i change the lots=0.1 to lots=1

this is a miniaccount ibfx

will post some more pics with the chart .can't find my photoshop to edit the pic

Files:
Reason: