buy and sell in/out in history

Hello,

Can anyone explain why I see in History "buy in/out" and "sell in/out" instead of "buy in" and "sell out".

Please see the 2 attach to better understand what I mean.

Thanks in advance ! 

Files:
MT5.png  73 kb
MT5a27.png  72 kb

tenlau:

Hello,

Can anyone explain why I see in History "buy in/out" and "sell in/out" instead of "buy in" and "sell out".

Please see the 2 attach to better understand what I mean.

Thanks in advance ! 

If you buy 0.1 lot and get an in/out deal that means you had a sell position of less than 0.1 lot at the moment of this buy. For example 0.05 lot as sell current position, then 0.05 buy are taken to close the sell position (out) and 0.05 buy to open a new position.

angevoyageur:
If you buy 0.1 lot and get an in/out deal that means you had a sell position of less than 0.1 lot at the moment of this buy. For example 0.05 lot as sell current position, then 0.05 buy are taken to close the sell position (out) and 0.05 buy to open a new position.

Thank you for your opinion. It has sense what you said, but suppose you are wright, does not have to appear in history just 0.05 sell out and than 0.05 buy in ?

It is more accurate than 0.1 buy in/out.

And another thing is: if you look at first attach you will see a lot of buy in/out sell in/out of volume 0.1 one after other. How can be explained these?

Thank you ! 

tenlau:

Thank you for your opinion. It has sense what you said, but suppose you are wright, does not have to appear in history just 0.05 sell out and than 0.05 buy in ?

It is more accurate than 0.1 buy in/out.

And another thing is: if you look at first attach you will see a lot of buy in/out sell in/out of volume 0.1 one after other. How can be explained these?

Thank you ! 

Can you post your full log and also your actual position(s) if any (eventually by pm if you don't want to post it publicly) ? With that it will be possible to give you an authoritative answer.

angevoyageur:
Can you post your full log and also your actual position(s) if any (eventually by pm if you don't want to post it publicly) ? With that it will be possible to give you an authoritative answer.
I attach the logs and Journal.
Files:

Laurentiu Sorin Tene:
I attach the logs and Journal.
so, what is the answer to this query? i also have the same problem...

Jonatslim:
so, what is the answer to this query? i also have the same problem...

Which problem ?

Reason: