10points 3.mq4 - page 119

davidke20:
Hi shibeng, William Hung is doing 100times better than you! Please dont destroy others people's image. Your previous post already making me pissed off! Now you still dare to come back and say this words?! Please stop those cruel words and beat it! If you dont belive in this EA, please go and buy 1. I dont wanna waste your time here to keep telling people dont waste their time. Good luck in finding a commercial holy grail... There is a commercial section around the bit of the corner in TSD. If you found 1, please ask him for referal program, then come back and inform us, I would like to see your live account growing with the COMMERCIAL HOLY GRAIL for 6months in a row. Who knows? You might get rich because of referal programme itself. Where I'm waiting a 200% ROI margin call

i heard crown forex is a scammer...hope you can live with them.... GU make downturn...good luck david

not so happy, this month only withdraw 200%

abrs70:
i heard crown forex is a scammer...hope you can live with them.... GU make downturn...good luck david

Aha...thank you for your kind concern:) They're not pretty good in execution, not quite good in honouring orders, not quite good in honouring exits. They oftenly hunt stop, the hunt stop oftenly goes up to 500pips(more like a margin call). Slippage can hit up to 18pips 1 shot. But, they're good on 1pip spread on 7 pairs, they dont widen pip spread during announcement(economic data release). Generally, overall, still not bad at all. fuck, i'm talking to my cock

The requested fund is deducted from my account finally. But the deepshit now is, leaving floating -1k over, and margin almost got down to slightly above 100% only. Meanwhile, according to my analysis, PipButcher still catching the trend. My current stop loss is exactly the below of current support level for GBPUSD. I will hold on to this trade...until margin call...pffff touch wood!

davidke20:
Aha...thank you for your kind concern:) They're not pretty good in execution, not quite good in honouring orders, not quite good in honouring exits. They oftenly hunt stop, the hunt stop oftenly goes up to 500pips(more like a margin call). Slippage can hit up to 18pips 1 shot. But, they're good on 1pip spread on 7 pairs, they dont widen pip spread during announcement(economic data release). Generally, overall, still not bad at all. fuck, i'm talking to my cock The requested fund is deducted from my account finally. But the deepshit now is, leaving floating -1k over, and margin almost got down to slightly above 100% only. Meanwhile, according to my analysis, PipButcher still catching the trend. My current stop loss is exactly the below of current support level for GBPUSD. I will hold on to this trade...until margin call...pffff touch wood!

i have confident GU can spike another 40-50pips or could reach 2.000 by this week's end.... hang in there !!!

abrs70:
i have confident GU can spike another 40-50pips or could reach 2.000 by this week's end.... hang in there !!!

Too bad. Stopped loss!!! Account balance $934, Equity1018. These are the figure after withdrawal.

davidke20:
Too bad. Stopped loss!!! Account balance $934, Equity1018. These are the figure after withdrawal.

yeah...market fall down after King comment on BOE i think

abrs70:
its impossible to make isakas EA because u dont have source code

In my attach

source BBands_Stop_v1.mq4 - for start

I dont have Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2.mq4 and kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

I think, EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 and implement BBands_Stop_v1.mq4...

This EA very good and with BBands_Stop_v1.mq4... cool start EA ISAKAS.

frantacech:
In my attach

source BBands_Stop_v1.mq4 - for start

I dont have Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2.mq4 and kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

I think, EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 and implement BBands_Stop_v1.mq4...

This EA very good and with BBands_Stop_v1.mq4... cool start EA ISAKAS.

Seb is working something similar to your request. I'm sure he's willing to get those things incorporate with his EA. Refer XOR3's thread. I have works to be done within MACDs, therefor, might not have enough free time for your request at the moment. Thanks for sharing anyway. I'm sure its a good manual trading system.

Regards,

David

Hi everyone, one of the experts requires RMI.ex4 indicator - can someone tell me where to find it ? Many thanks

leeb:
Hi everyone, one of the experts requires RMI.ex4 indicator - can someone tell me where to find it ? Many thanks

There you go!!

John

Files:
rmi.mq4  5 kb

Thanks a lot John are you using this expert live ? Backtesting looks good.... cheers

Reason: