Requests & Ideas - page 346

kiko12:
Hi mladen, thanks for your efforts. I found it n MQL4 articles and it looked good at first sight... Could you update two public area indis. In addition, I wonder if you could make fractals- adj period trend lines indi to MTF in order to see the higher time frame and details level TLs at the same time. many thanks, Kiko

kiko

Here are these two first :

fractals_-_adjustable_period_-_alerts_amp_price_amp_mtf_1.01_nmc.mq4

4_time_frame_fractals_-_adjustable_period_amp_price_1.01_nmc.mq4

kiko12:
Hi mladen, thanks for your efforts. I found it n MQL4 articles and it looked good at first sight... Could you update two public area indis. In addition, I wonder if you could make fractals- adj period trend lines indi to MTF in order to see the higher time frame and details level TLs at the same time. many thanks, Kiko

Kiko

Here is the the third one too made multi time frame : fractals_-_adjustable_period_trend_lines_mtf.mq4

Thank you mladen, you do great job! Is it too much trouble/possible to do trendlines in 4 time frames with an option, a) to choose 1 - 4 timeframes at the same time, b) option to draw horizontal line at fractal point of optiona levels 1-4. Please take your time if necessary, I would really appreciate. BR Kiko

mladen:
Kiko Here is the the third one too made multi time frame : [ATTACH]207043[/ATalTACH]

TDI - rsx based, smoothed (multi time frame, alerts and divergences) with some corrections : tdi_rsx_based_-_smoothed_amp_alerts__lines__divergence_nmc.mq4

Anyway:
I downloaded some indicators, try to find some code to solve a similar idea, but did not find.

The answer is simple: I had gotten stuck and rigid thinking.

Check this : break.mq4

Help me please. Thanks!

Anyway

From that code I see that you know exactly what code changes you want to make. What is exactly that is not working as you would like it to work? And what is the exact idea that you are trying to achieve?

Anyway:
mladen

Could you please fix it?

There will be such a situation when switching currency pair:

Anyway

Try it out now : goertzel_browser_5.401_nrp_nmc.mq4

hey guys

i buy this indicator its 1200 $

can u tell me whats the secret ?

and this is video

thank u

alcard20:
hey guys

and this is video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB-h0jvCOXY

thank u

alcard20

That is an adjustable fractals indicator that uses 2 fractals. As any fractals indicators, it will give signals way too late if it is made to be non-repainting. It looks good on that video because visual back test was used for that, and in that mode ( as I see multi time frame version was used for that video), it "knows the future"

You can test it in visual back tester on new builds too, and you will see that it never gives a signal on a current bar, but the signal is at least 7 bars back in the past if you use default settings (new builds are working differently in visual back tests - that is why you will never get those results)

alcard20:
hey guys

and this is video

thank u

MTF Fractal indicator for $1200.

That's crazy. Im obviously on the wrong side of this Forex Business.

Hi, can someone please add the possibility to choose different sound alerts. Thanks in advance.

_alerts_on_new_order_open.mq4

Reason: