10points 3.mq4 - page 240

davidke20:
Mate,

I'm pretty concern about mrtools' RMI edition of 10point3, if I'm not mistaken he posted it between page 90~100. I hope you can place more focus on that 1, could be something really big. I'm currently busy with other projects, if you dont mind, help me to forward test RMI edition for a while. Show me where is the weakness, me and you gonna pin point that area and tweak it become a money printing monster. My recommendation for you is running a few IBFX platform on your computer. We test on 1 broker will give a more stable and comparable results since now we're lack of human power. I would like to compare M30 and H1 tradings on this system, I think probably during end of the week, we can have some conclusion on it. Cheers

Regards

David

sure, will keep my eye on the RMI edition

Rmi

fatwolf:
sure, will keep my eye on the RMI edition

Going back a few months but so far as I can remember:-

10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 is the EA.

RMI.mq4 VHF_v1.mq4 Center of Gravity2.mq4 are the indicators.

Don't expect this EA to start up immediately as most 10p3 EAs do, it takes its time to get the indicators all in the right direction.

Enjoy,

John

davidke20:
Mate,

I'm pretty concern about mrtools' RMI edition of 10point3, if I'm not mistaken he posted it between page 90~100. I hope you can place more focus on that 1, could be something really big. I'm currently busy with other projects, if you dont mind, help me to forward test RMI edition for a while. Show me where is the weakness, me and you gonna pin point that area and tweak it become a money printing monster. My recommendation for you is running a few IBFX platform on your computer. We test on 1 broker will give a more stable and comparable results since now we're lack of human power. I would like to compare M30 and H1 tradings on this system, I think probably during end of the week, we can have some conclusion on it. Cheers

Regards

David

------------------------

I David,

Had to the diverse versions of 10.3 how that you find to start a new thread for RMI ?

Best Regards.

guernica:
------------------------

I David,

Had to the diverse versions of 10.3 how that you find to start a new thread for RMI ?

Best Regards.

May be, its solely up to you. Or I think you should ask mrtools permission to start a new thread. Its his system anyway. I just foresee the potential with this little monster. I'm thinking we maintain it here since its still based on 10point3, nothing is change besides the indicator. Let mrtools know if you wanted to start a new thread. Cheers

Regards

David

Need to rename Indicator to make it work

yeoeleven:
Going back a few months but so far as I can remember:-

10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 is the EA.

RMI.mq4 VHF_v1.mq4 Center of Gravity2.mq4 are the indicators.

Don't expect this EA to start up immediately as most 10p3 EAs do, it takes its time to get the indicators all in the right direction.

Enjoy,

John

Yeoeleven

Hi thanks for the EA with the indicators to make it work either change the indicator name to VHF.MQ4 and the compile or change the name of the indicator in the Ea that it is calling on . Hope this helps since mine wasn't working and was giving an error till I fixed it.

Lets hope we have a winner! I am forward testing it on 30m not sure what is the best time frame yet.

Berdj

hi all,

here are my another results of testing V12 version and as always V12 ended last week with nice profit :-)... i only changed default settings and reduced risk from 0.03 to 0.01 on eur.usd pair, but on other pairs settings remained same...

Tawa:
hi all, here are my another results of testing V12 version and as always V12 ended last week with nice profit :-)... i only changed default settings and reduced risk from 0.03 to 0.01 on eur.usd pair, but on other pairs settings remained same...

Muahahahaha.... thats the craziest statement I've ever seen so far. Muahahahaha

Regards

David

berdj:
I can almost hear the Muuhahhhahah all the way here in Montreal!

Gee there are alot of us who are just sitting around testing these other EA's that aren't doing anywhere as good as the V12, this sucks!!! Wish I was in on it to!

I have several variations of the 10pt3 going right now but none very good and yes some of yours to David . I have attached this one which is on the 5min only started testing yesterday. Settings max trades 7- pips15-takeprofit-15 trailing stop10 macdtf 30

I belive you're the IB of Ramsey. If you dont, better sign up, I'll get Ramsey to include you on the V12 EA Project. Do not post it on Yahoo Group. Please understand I'm not that kind of person who like to show people I have some chocolate cookie and you dont have it. I belive in share wealth, but not for those who are not contribute. I belive you'll continue working on it, so promise me you will. Cheers

Regards

David

Yes and Yes!!

davidke20:
I belive you're the IB of Ramsey. If you dont, better sign up, I'll get Ramsey to include you on the V12 EA Project. Do not post it on Yahoo Group. Please understand I'm not that kind of person who like to show people I have some chocolate cookie and you dont have it. I belive in share wealth, but not for those who are not contribute. I belive you'll continue working on it, so promise me you will. Cheers

Regards

David

Hi David,

Thanks Yes I am in the IB of Rasmey and yes I will contribute!!

Reason: