10points 3.mq4 - page 118

Bad results today

Well, I know I said I would post results next weekend, but 10point3 stabbed me again. I am no pussy, davidke20 , but I am starting to get worried here...

I tested and tested this monster and have seen it recover 'unrecoverable' losses... but I am not seeing it coming now!

Here are partial results up until now... Using 10point3 Dynamic Stop with the following settings:

TakeProfit=20.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

MaxTrades=5

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=0

OrderstoProtect=0

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=10.00000000

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00000000

USDCHFPipValue=10.00000000

USDJPYPipValue=9.71500000

StartYear=2005

StartMonth=1

EndYear=2007

EndMonth=12

EndHour=22

EndMinute=30

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

Magic=10201

Files:

Comparable period

ID,

I have posted my results for the same time period and they are very different to yours.

I am using H1 on EURUSD only the thing that stands out primarily is that my version went long for all the time frame involved whereas your losses occurred when your version was going short.

Please study the results to find any other differences. I have no idea why I was trading long and you were short.

John

Files:
id.htm  16 kb
id.gif  5 kb

Hi ok so who has live account with 10pt3 that got destroy by the news today? Please tell the truth.

quote fox mulder : The truth is still out there

shibeng:
Hi ok so who has live account with 10pt3 that got destroy by the news today? Please tell the truth.

Hi shibeng, William Hung is doing 100times better than you! Please dont destroy others people's image. Your previous post already making me pissed off! Now you still dare to come back and say this words?! Please stop those cruel words and beat it! If you dont belive in this EA, please go and buy 1. I dont wanna waste your time here to keep telling people dont waste their time. Good luck in finding a commercial holy grail... There is a commercial section around the bit of the corner in TSD. If you found 1, please ask him for referal program, then come back and inform us, I would like to see your live account growing with the COMMERCIAL HOLY GRAIL for 6months in a row. Who knows? You might get rich because of referal programme itself. Where I'm waiting a 200% ROI margin call

Files:
down.gif  5 kb
down.html  24 kb

davidke20:
Hi shibeng, William Hung is doing 100times better than you! Please dont destroy others people's image. Your previous post already making me pissed off! Now you still dare to come back and say this words?! Please stop those cruel words and beat it! If you dont belive in this EA, please go and buy 1. I dont wanna waste your time here to keep telling people dont waste their time. Good luck in finding a commercial holy grail... There is a commercial section around the bit of the corner in TSD. If you found 1, please ask him for referal program, then come back and inform us, I would like to see your live account growing with the COMMERCIAL HOLY GRAIL for 6months in a row. Who knows? You might get rich because of referal programme itself. Where I'm waiting a 200% ROI margin call

Hahah. I AM William Hung try to find some good tradeing tool to multiply all my big money made from well sung cds. But hey man lighten up you get too anxious and work up. Im not the only one who think 10pt3 is account killer!! You know it is too so why dont you give me your special version to test so I can see for myself.

Bad day... dont give up before the stop loss

davidke20:
Damn well will. Currently working on PipButcher! But I will not post the 20% return system in the future, because my investor paid for it. Basically, its not mine, it belongs to my community.(Bare this in mind, its totally reconstructed system, has nothing to do with 10point3 nor any DLM version system). Therefor, sorry about that. But I will work my best out to even look for a higher return system to code it in PipButcher. Good luck for the moment. Today is my wife birthday, need to go for dinner now.

Very happy, go out with wifey, enjoyed a nice lobster dinner

davidke20:
This is what I worried about. I'm saying I wanted to withdraw the money this morning, basically I sent in the request this afternoon, but the money not withdraw yet, and the system already triggered with another order, imagine during this time the market trend turnaround, everything will be gone, thats it!!!

Can you imagine what happened? My feeling is like the roller coaster, ride from the heaven sway to the hell when I came back from dinner!

shibeng:
Hahah. I AM William Hung try to find some good tradeing tool to multiply all my big money made from well sung cds. But hey man lighten up you get too anxious and work up. Im not the only one who think 10pt3 is account killer!! You know it is too so why dont you give me your special version to test so I can see for myself.

Ladies and Gentlement, welcome William Hung! 1stly, I dont know whether you're for real. 2ndly, even if you're William(my best idol), I will not let you put off the fire! Basically my EA still under construction. And I already shared it on another thread. Go search for PipButcher.

davidke20:
Ladies and Gentlement, welcome William Hung! 1stly, I dont know whether you're for real. 2ndly, even if you're William(my best idol), I will not let you put off the fire! Basically my EA still under construction. And I already shared it on another thread. Go search for PipButcher.

Hi,

I testing 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 - today result ok, small float.

But, I have dream, ISAKAS indicators in the 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4

Please, can you implement this to EA?

Files:
ea.zip  1541 kb
share.zip  65 kb
isakastf.rar  3 kb

davidke20:

Hi, is your EA shared? Nice profit factor ;-)

I want test this, pleeeese.

frantacech:
Hi,

I testing 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 - today result ok, small float.

But, I have dream, ISAKAS indicators in the 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4

Please, can you implement this to EA?

its impossible to make isakas EA because u dont have source code

Reason: