10points 3.mq4 - page 235

davidke20:
RB26DETT is a engine modal, installed stock on Nissan Skyline GTR since R32,R33 and the final modal is R34. Stopped production due to exceed world LEV regulation. Served the GT500 since 1991 until 2004, been done a great job and never see long lasting production like this unit. Tokyo Drift the movie, they took the 1969 Mustang and ripped off the original V8 and put this little monster in it. But, from me, this is lossing spirit. Why put a Jap engine in an American Muscle? I feel ashame on those mofo who run this project.

Regards

David

Awesome, David. I never would've imagined it was related to automotive engines.

davidke20:
RB26DETT is a engine modal, installed stock on Nissan Skyline GTR since R32,R33 and the final modal is R34. Stopped production due to exceed world LEV regulation. Served the GT500 since 1991 until 2004, been done a great job and never see long lasting production like this unit. Tokyo Drift the movie, they took the 1969 Mustang and ripped off the original V8 and put this little monster in it. But, from me, this is lossing spirit. Why put a Jap engine in an American Muscle? I feel ashame on those mofo who run this project.

Regards

David

Sound is good for this EA

Regards

promo01

My first 4 hours of testing using the below setting:

timeframe: M15

Platform: IBFX

TakeProfit=35.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=72.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

mm=0

risk=2.00000000

AccountisNormal=1

MaxTrades=6

Pips=18

Multiplier=2.00000000

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

Fast_Period=5

Slow_Period=13

Shift=0

ReverseCondition=0

Aggressive_Mode=0

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=23

PAIR TESTED:

USDCHF

USDJPY

EURCHF

USDCAD

EURUSD

GBPUSD

EURGBP

GBPJPY

AUDUSD

Open positions:

Files:
aab.gif  27 kb
aac.gif  23 kb

bluto:
Awesome, David. I never would've imagined it was related to automotive engines.

According to my few days forward testing, its a pip monster, continuosly kicking butt with huge potential. Say, if this baby continuosly do what RB26DETT engine did in the past, it should consistantly build your account with 10~30% a month growth with a largest drawdown of 15%. That is my expectation. Nissan's RB26DETT has now RIP, David is going to resurrect it in FOREX market. Let's see this baby can make us another 14 years of fortune.

Regards

David

Meanwhile, the older modal V12 still out perform any martingale system in the ebay/free public version system. Its one of my live account, tempting to withdraw or split account, but it will greatly reduce the compound effect.... wtf am i suppose to do(I know you're going to tell me give you all the money:D, no fcukin way:D), I think I'm going to wait until the next margin call.... FCUK... TOUCH ON WOOD@#$%^&&!!!!

Regards

David

Files:

EA is running

Thanks David,

I have just got the EA running with Neuimex ticks.

At this moment it says "No trading, danger time zone!"

First had to change micro lot size to mini lot size.

Would you suggest Agressive mode or not?

Regards

nohills

nohills:
Thanks David,

I have just got the EA running with Neuimex ticks.

At this moment it says "No trading, danger time zone!"

First had to change micro lot size to mini lot size.

Would you suggest Agressive mode or not?

Regards

nohills

Please refer here for further detail. Regarding agressive mode, you already know the answer. RISK = REWARD. I never belive picking top and bottoms. Forex is a dynamic market. Just take whatever in the middle. Cheers

Regards

David

FlyHigh - What Indicator are you using - the "at a glance" indicator in your upper right corner of the GBPJPY chart?

MegaLeads:
FlyHigh - What Indicator are you using - the "at a glance" indicator in your upper right corner of the GBPJPY chart?

I don't remember exactly from where I foundit but its somewhere in TSD forum but the guy who worked at this indicator is one knowit in the forum

Files:

flyhigh:
I don't remember exactly from where I foundit but its somewhere in TSD forum but the guy who worked at this indicator is one knowit in the forum

look this one ....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176435

Reason: