V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 15

robp:
10.3 is not, but using v12 one long and one short created the hedging effect.

Its ok rob. That is not my method either. Goblin started it 1st. If this EA make it, why not? I dont mind using other's EA to create my wealth. As the matter of fact, would be great that somebody make the EA and I help on the side Save me hell lot of time.

Regards

David

Well, it looks like David is here so he would be the one to know. Many are using v12, including me, with one chart long and one chart short. This looked exactly the same. Even has a very similar name. Instead of v12, you called yours v1 and v2. Seems too similar. But if David says it's different, then my apologies.

cucurucu:
Right. I'm taking credit. That's what I get for sharing some EAs?

robp:
Well, it looks like David is here so he would be the one to know. Many are using v12, including me, with one chart long and one chart short. This looked exactly the same. Even has a very similar name. Instead of v12, you called yours v1 and v2. Seems too similar. But if David says it's different, then my apologies.

Yeah, lets make this EA work. I'm sure most of the V12 members would like to have a better version to hedge. Seems like this is a very good hedging EA.

Regards

David

robp:

When did David released his V12?

Loot at my live statements to see that V1 and V2 were built much earlier.

Anyway... I'm wasting my time. There is no point to continue this controversy. It seems to me that there are a lot of people who are NOT interested in these EAs but they are posting here just to blame one or another. I'm not making you (or anybody else) to use V1 and V2. I have just posted them. If someone wishes to use them, he/she is free to do it.

Help me to undestand state of the art of V1V2

First of all thank you to all for sharing experience.

Mikejody / Cucurucu / Bosstrade ... ALL could you tell me if you are still developing a version for standard accout and where is podsiible to find?

My broker does not allow order less than 0,1 also for demo account.

I suggest to indicate the realise version of EA any time someone change the code and specify always if is necessary presetting and all the other specifications as std mini or micro lots; could be very helpfull for everybody.

Thank you

Ottober8

Thanks David.

davidke20:
:) Yeah, lets make this EA work. I'm sure most of the V12 members would like to have a better version to hedge. Seems like this is a very good hedging EA.

Regards

David

I missed the V12 boat but look forward to getting this particular system to work even better than it does now if possible. We appreciate cucurucu and mikejody sharing this with all of us. And now David for taking the time to work with it.

david himself has already said this is not a copycat of his v12, so can we just thank cucurucu for sharing and work on the EA?

cucurucu, an account should have equal number of long and short positions at any given time, right? My IBFX account currently has 2 short and 1 long I'm also testing it on FXDD, but no action on that account still. I suspect it is something to do with the micro/mini account situation, am I on the right track?

ryanklefas:
Just a quick question, has nothing to do with V1 or V2, but rather V12. Where can that be downloaded, or is it even available?

ye, i think that's the point

we should appreciate CUCURUCU.

I Want V12!

Just a quick question, has nothing to do with V1 or V2, but rather V12. Where can that be downloaded, or is it even available?

PS: Maybe we should start a THIRD thread for the V1 and V2 EAs, so there is even more confusion.

feeder2000:
ye, i think that's the point we should appreciate CUCURUCU.

Actually v12 is David's

Reason: