10points 3.mq4 - page 369

Backtesting/Forward testing

I am new to this thread. Can someone point me to posts in this thread where I can find high quality backtesting or forward testing results for the EA?

Also is version .04 stable and working or is it better to stay with .03 for the time being? Where do I find the latest stable version?

autumn

help me

hello all

i need your help

i forward test this that attached , ea in demo account woorking very good and all thing was without problem now want test it in real micro account in fxopen broker

EA open first position and hold it and not open another position

i not underestand what is problem

please help

Files:

Hi...

This martingale EA still working...

hamid268:
hello all

i need your help

i forward test this that attached , ea in demo account woorking very good and all thing was without problem now want test it in real micro account in fxopen broker

EA open first position and hold it and not open another position

i not underestand what is problem

please help

What Time Frame are you using

And are you sure you want to go live with this all the forward testing I have done on this blows accounts after about 4 weeks.

It needs a function to close the orders when a signal changes has been triggered.

hello thanks for your replay

H1 time frame all setting same demo account

i forward test near 2 month and got 35% profit

but i not know why in real account only open 1 position and not open another position!!

Beno:
What Time Frame are you using

And are you sure you want to go live with this all the forward testing I have done on this blows accounts after about 4 weeks.

It needs a function to close the orders when a signal changes has been triggered.

which function?

can you help me?

veritasfx:
I use tp=15, stop = 0, pips=15,multiply=2

ok on gbp/usd? please look at the backtesting results, so thats what i mean, very bad . Anytime it blows your account.

@all

a good system needs minimum 10 tsd. dollar. Microaccount is not worth talking about. it also plays the execution and technical problems a role. Everything pretty unreliable.

hamid268:
hello thanks for your replay

H1 time frame all setting same demo account

i forward test near 2 month and got 35% profit

but i not know why in real account only open 1 position and not open another position!!

Don't know why it opened only 1 position.

removed it and reinstalled it.

Just like an IT help desk turn it off then on again. lol

Beno:
Don't know why it opened only 1 position.

removed it and reinstalled it.

Just like an IT help desk turn it off then on again. lol

i did this works but yet only open 1 positin

hamid268:
i did this works but yet only open 1 positin

Are there any errors or messages in journal.

It might be you broker???

I just don't know

Reason: