10points 3.mq4 - page 180

Hi David,

Please have a look on the result of V12 at North Finance 10k deposit. A moment ago EURUSD going up up fast and V12 open 5.6 Lot. Wow ... the floating p/l now is over -$4000. Shocking ... shocking ...

Cheers,

Same thing happen with my $2k deposit at WCF demo account. As you can see from the chart, the last order for eurusd is at 0.4 lot. And then it didn't make anymore order even the price goes quite high.

Here is my setting:

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=200

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=23

Is it normal? Thanks.

Cheers,

wibitiens:
Same thing happen with my $2k deposit at WCF demo account. As you can see from the chart, the last order for eurusd is at 0.4 lot. And then it didn't make anymore order even the price goes quite high.

Here is my setting:

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=200

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=23

Is it normal? Thanks.

Cheers,

Your broker only allow you to leverage 1:100, that is your problem with your test.

0.10lot required margin of US133

0.20lot required margin of US266

0.40lot required margin of US532

your current stucked margin is US931 floating loss is around US430. Your previous balance is 2000 - margin - floating loss, its about US639 usable margin to open position... how do you continue open order with 639 bucks and request broker to give you a deal of 1064? Hope this explain your issue. Inorder to trade with 0.10lot with your broker, you'll need atleast 6k to make it. Good luck.

Regards,

David

mrtools:
Another very good day for this EA.

Any input so far? Or we're ready?

Regards,

David

FutureMillionaire?:
This is a weird one.

I've been trying out different settings for V12. When using strategy tester, with multiplier set to 2, it goes up in lots 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, etc .. as you would expect.

BUT, if I tighten everything up, to try scalping settings - still with multiplier set to 2, it goes up in lots 0.10, 0.15, 0.22, 0.33 etc.

I cannot see why.

Anyone got a clue?

Ray

Multiplier will automatically change to 1.5 times instead of 2 when you place MaxTrade more then 12. Thats the beutiful part of the code I stole from Alejandro Galinda Your account can never achieve X2 factor to more then 7times. If you do so, you're doing something silly.

Regards,

David

p/s: Oh yes, there is another extra knowledge for you, if you fold a piece of A4 paper into half, for 50times, the actual thickness now is about reaching the SUN from where you are. That is the power of X2.

davidke20:
Your broker only allow you to leverage 1:100, that is your problem with your test.

0.10lot required margin of US133

0.20lot required margin of US266

0.40lot required margin of US532

your current stucked margin is US931 floating loss is around US430. Your previous balance is 2000 - margin - floating loss, its about US639 usable margin to open position... how do you continue open order with 639 bucks and request broker to give you a deal of 1064? Hope this explain your issue. Inorder to trade with 0.10lot with your broker, you'll need atleast 6k to make it. Good luck.

Regards,

David

I see ... I didn't really that before.

Okay ... thanks David ...

Cheers,

V12 update

Hi David,

Since my last post V12 was in sell mode during that big push upwards all profits but $300 gone, but V12 is still fighting back hard.David the last couple of evenings v12 was in some tough situations but except for tonight pulled out in profit.That big run also blew Ranger out of the water also was in a sell, so I can't say V12 needs volatility spacing, John if I remember right had mentioned something about coding something into this EA or any 10 point EA the logic that if indicators change say from buy mode to sell mode in the middle of a trade to give this EA the ability to reverse with the indicator, but what to do with the open orders and what if in a whipsaw condition.Maybe another option would be a hedge option say as large as your last progression or larger if the indicator reverses, but again you still have open trades to deal with.Not sure yet but think with large account could have pulled off the trades tonight or maybe with microlots with say 1.5 progression and large pipstep this would work with small account.Still have more ideas just need to test.

Regards

tools

mrtools:
...Not sure yet but think with large account could have pulled off the trades tonight or maybe with microlots with say 1.5 progression and large pipstep this would work with small account...

Regards

tools

OK, basically you blew up the account because of trading multiple pair in 1 account. My money management is currently suitable for EURUSD only, and leverage with 1:300 and above only. I'm trying to hard code the leverage on it. But then the entire money management will collapse. The bail and everything has to be recalculate.

Files:
tools.gif  35 kb

mrtools:
... John if I remember right had mentioned something about coding something into this EA or any 10 point EA the logic that if indicators change say from buy mode to sell mode in the middle of a trade to give this EA the ability to reverse with the indicator, but what to do with the open orders and what if in a whipsaw condition.Maybe another option would be a hedge option say as large as your last progression or larger if the indicator reverses, but again you still have open trades to deal with...

Regards

tools

I'm sure there is a way to make things work! I'm in the middle of something.

Files:
vantagess.gif  8 kb

A better screenshot with 1 day trading. After trading half a decad, I've never seen 1 straight row of green color on the statement before. Stay tune, am going to finalyze soon.

Regards,

David

Files:
v12_vantage.zip  82 kb
Reason: