10points 3.mq4 - page 185

Ray,

I think, its safe enough to put it on a larger account. I hate to see it play with small money and low leverage. Although I'm not regret on what I did, but it seems like a waste of time to let it run with small money. Now, I dont even have enough return to pay for the dedicated servers.

I've gave myself a chance to roll with 500 bucks, I will give it another chance to deal with 5000. Previously on leverage 1:200 with 500 initial capital, and I dont mind to risk 1:400 on a 5k account. If it turn up to give me back 19k after awhile, why not. As everybody said, dont trade with the money you cant lose. I think I still can afford that amount of money. If you're seriously needed the money, dont trade with them. Better safe then sorry. Atleast if it works, I would have diversify all my profits and portfolio them into different sub accounts with different setting, instead of seeing it making huge profit on the demo. I will fuck myself for being a stupid idiot because doing demo for months! And I will not give a shit even if it wipe out my account. Just take it as a expansive dinner. Wish me luck.

Regards,

David

p/s: obviously, compare with scalp mode(This is on agressive_mode=false) and normal trading, seems like if I tweak it to run with lower risk exposure, the performance is actually going down more, because the bail structure unable to kick in on time. the drawdown is 2x higher then my demo account as you can compare with my NorthFinance demo. Besides, this prove my recommendation works! SCALP!!! Target 10, pipstep 6, MaxTrade 5, Stop loss 76 !!! still going strong and wasting a lot of opportunity!!!!!

Files:

davidke20:
p/s: obviously, compare with scalp mode(This is on agressive_mode=false) and normal trading, seems like if I tweak it to run with lower risk exposure, the performance is actually going down more, because the bail structure unable to kick in on time. the drawdown is 2x higher then my demo account as you can compare with my NorthFinance demo. Besides, this prove my recommendation works! SCALP!!! Target 10, pipstep 6, MaxTrade 5, Stop loss 76 !!! still going strong and wasting a lot of opportunity!!!!!

After observing the detail statement, take a look after I removed it from trading GBPUSD, the equity curve already become very very beutiful. So, do you guys still want it to play with GBPUSD?! I rather take a safer ride. By the way, I just double check, my Take Profit is 15 instead of 10.

Regards

David

V12 results

Here are my v12 results for this week. Traded eurusd on 30min and 15 min. I've only posted the 30m results because 15m is almost identical.

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.03000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=0

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=1

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Files:

yeoeleven:
When we first offered V12 to this thread we requested members to contact us (davidke20 and yeoeleven) to be added to a group for testing. The group filled to the number we needed for testing then we closed it.

If we need to make modification to V12 we may request further nominations and only send the new version to those who have contributed to it's refinement thus allowing room for new testers.

David is the programmer and it is up to him when any new release is made but he currently is working on an improvement to allow hedging in some situations (V12_vantage) and make it more friendly in mini accounts using MM.

John

alright, i respect the way it does here. Anyway, i hope you guys can make it. Can't wait to see how well V12 can do.

forward test on v12

hi, i attach my fowrard test using fxdd.

now, i begin new test changing with this setting :

initial stop = 55

max trades = 5

secure profit = 10

next week i 'll attach new fw-test.

best regards

giapel

using tf= 1h

giapel:
hi, i attach my fowrard test using fxdd.

now, i begin new test changing with this setting :

initial stop = 55

max trades = 5

secure profit = 10

next week i 'll attach new fw-test.

best regards

giapel

using tf= 1h

Dude, you've margin called. FXDD only allowed 1:100 leverage, when you got up to 3rd level escalation, you're already out of the game prior to stop loss. Please read our previous post.

Regards

David

time trading

hi, yeoeleven

what do you think about time filter ?

do you use 0-24 or 0-12 ?

if i use 0 12 myea closes all open orders?

thank you

giapel

davidke20:
Dude, you've margin called. FXDD only allowed 1:100 leverage, when you got up to 3rd level escalation, you're already out of the game prior to stop loss. Please read our previous post.

Regards

David

FXDD allows 1:200 if you request it.

Your live account looks very healthy David.

I started live with my FXDD 1:200 account Thursday, bad idea..

It was supposed to hedge, but they both traded the wrong way. ouch!

Now I try 0.01 lot. Hope to see results similar to yours soon.

I have faith in these EA's, both 10point3 and V12.

btw. which version are you using for your live account?

Files:

humax:
FXDD allows 1:200 if you request it.

Your live account looks very healthy David.

I started live with my FXDD 1:200 account Thursday, bad idea..

It was supposed to hedge, but they both traded the wrong way. ouch!

Now I try 0.01 lot. Hope to see results similar to yours soon.

I have faith in these EA's, both 10point3 and V12.

btw. which version are you using for your live account?

Show me your statement, I can read what is your problem from your statement. I know you have faith, but faith doesn't mean brave to die. Dont step on the accelerator pedal anymore when you see a brick wall. If you affraid of posting live result here, send it to my email. I'll take a look.

Regards

David

p/s: and your settings please. I need that as reference to know what happened to your statement.

Time filter

giapel:
hi, yeoeleven

what do you think about time filter ?

do you use 0-24 or 0-12 ?

if i use 0 12 myea closes all open orders?

thank you

giapel

I don't touch the time filter because I use the aggressive setting which over rules it.

I only used the non aggressive feature once when the NFP was due and then I left the 0 to 12 setting.

John

Reason: