10points 3.mq4 - page 187

yeoeleven:
Previously posted #1817

Almost lost my account but the tide changed and even now am showing a floating loss of $17238 against a closed profit of $68105.

Very scary stuff.

Now after weathering the storm I can post my latest statement. $80195 closed profit.

I have now lifted the SecureProfit up to 900.

It is definitely easier to watch demo accounts making such huge moves.

John

Grandpa,

For your information, please loosen the SecureProfit back to 800, your account is not stable for this change yet. The reason I dont program the SecureProfit as automated, simply because the lower SecureProfit will give you more stable trading. I only change my secure profit once in a while. Not as often as every closing trades to change it, although changing oftenly will give better return. But its better safe then sorry.

Regards

David

FutureMillionaire?:
OK, I'm going to have to admit it. I'm really having trouble understanding what the following inputs actually do ....

Initial Stop

Trailing Stop

Secure Profit

Risk

Can you explain them to an idiot .. in words of one syllable.

Regards,

Ray

Initial stop, which will place stop loss at the MaxTrade+Spread. As grandpa explain on the previous post. Or, please refer to turoro's post here Trailing stop not applicable at the moment, because we dont trail the stop loss.

Secure profit, once in a while revised it as 1% of your account balance. *I mean once in a while, not every closer of trading.

Risk, initial lot size will refer to your account balance to decide the risk exposure for the 1st position. eg.

AccountBalance() = 10k

Risk = 10

Lotsize = 1.00lot on std account or 10.00lot for IBFX mini account

Btw, I'm not that bad though. I've never accuse that you're an idiot. We're here to discuss, so, dont put yourself on another level. I'm always happy to help. Cheers.

Regards

David

V12 results

Need2bFree:
Nothing like getting rich on demo huh?... so simple..

It is not so simple otherwise every setting would produce good results and as many have shown with their results on this thread, that is not the case.

Testing testing and then more testing, that is all I have done since last August here on this thread. Hours of testing and posting detailed statements to help others, so if things look good in demo it was not so simple.

John

Excused, someone of you has estimated to write this system with the difference not to close the losing positions, but to make it single when the average of all the previous operations are in gain? Can be one good idea?

Pecunia non olet:
Still looking good!

Settings are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page119

M15 Timeframe.

Very impressive result. But seems the return doesn't make sense.600 bucks return on a 25k account. I will rather do manual trading. Can you please standby me another account to test with your settings? Use mm=1 and risk=1? The rest leave them run with the setting you use on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page119?

Regards

David

Still looking good!

The (conservative) settings are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page119

Eurusd M15 Timeframe.

V12 request

David, can I have the V12 version at rexusss[at] gmail.com?

thnks

flyhigh:
David, can I have the V12 version at rexusss[at] gmail.com? thnks

NO! Read the entire thread, wait for the next batch.

Regards

David

Please, you say to me to that page I find the V12 version?

yeoeleven:
When we first offered V12 to this thread we requested members to contact us (davidke20 and yeoeleven) to be added to a group for testing. The group filled to the number we needed for testing then we closed it.

If we need to make modification to V12 we may request further nominations and only send the new version to those who have contributed to it's refinement thus allowing room for new testers.

David is the programmer and it is up to him when any new release is made but he currently is working on an improvement to allow hedging in some situations (V12_vantage) and make it more friendly in mini accounts using MM.

John

I don't want to quote from myself but it is obvious that members are not looking back to follow the thread.

John

Reason: