10points 3.mq4 - page 179

FutureMillionaire?:
Some while ago you suggested a scalping (almost) configuration for 10points3. (Pips=6, TP=10, MT=5). You suggested switching off during US trading. Well, it occurred to me that this configuration would work with V12, utilising the Aggressive mode=0, which would have the same effect.

Well, I've setup another demo, doing exactly that. The problem is, it's gone all night without a single trade, just saying "No conditions to open trades". Is that normal with Aggressive mode=0 ?

Regards,

Ray.

If there is no chance, it will just stay out. Its 100times smarter then you and me I dont know how i create this kind of monster. The settings you talking about as above mentioned, please put it on M30. Its not going to work with H1.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
If there is no chance, it will just stay out. Its 100times smarter then you and me I dont know how i create this kind of monster. The settings you talking about as above mentioned, please put it on M30. Its not going to work with H1.

Regards,

David

OK, thanks. It was on H1 ... but now changed to M30.

Let's see if anything happens tonight.

Cheers,

Ray

Can everyone please include the TF they're posting results for.

Pecunia non olet:
Looking good on EURUSD @ FXDD.

Conservative setup.

Thanks David!

Leverage=100 to 1

Magic=43421

TakeProfit=20.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=10

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

SecureProfit=5

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Aggressive_mode= 0

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Ray,

Here is the prove. Why need to learn manual?! so, before you start to build your billionaire dream with V12, get ready to bail. there is no perfect EA in the world. you have few more months to go with it. good luck.

Regards,

David

Files:
manual.zip  116 kb

and latest report. nothing much going on. still surviving and going strong.

Regards,

David

test

test test test

changeea:
test test test

Reading you loud and clear

Problem with testing

This is a weird one.

I've been trying out different settings for V12. When using strategy tester, with multiplier set to 2, it goes up in lots 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, etc .. as you would expect.

BUT, if I tighten everything up, to try scalping settings - still with multiplier set to 2, it goes up in lots 0.10, 0.15, 0.22, 0.33 etc.

I cannot see why.

Anyone got a clue?

Ray

V12 fwd testing

Another very good day for this EA.

Forward testing

I will change my way of reporting and supply just the GIF showing the balances.

That way I can cover several EAs by naming the files.

The Combo account has been discussed many times over the previous pages and the GIF will be Combo#

Similarly the V12 accounts for Neuimex and NorthFinance have been referenced previously will be called V12nexxt# and V12NF#

All the detailed statements are filed on my PC and if any are required please request a posting.

John

Files:
combo15.gif  6 kb
v12nexxt6.gif  6 kb
v12nf7.gif  5 kb
Reason: