10points 3.mq4 - page 183

Here's the recent screenshot. Have a look into it. How it dodge the giant cock... sorry, I mean monster trend. If there is nothing much, I'll move on to my next project, V12 leave to you guys to continue. Cheers.

Regards

David

Files:
v12beta.gif  18 kb

davidke20:
Here's the recent screenshot. Have a look into it. How it dodge the giant cock... sorry, I mean monster trend. If there is nothing much, I'll move on to my next project, V12 leave to you guys to continue. Cheers.

Regards

David

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

10.Points.V12

Hi all,

here are my results too, for another week... i think that V12 still doing very well, but on friday strong move on eur.usd & aud.usd was catched in wrong direction and up to now trade number 7 was already reached... but we will see :-)

Files:

Test Results

My test results at Interbank FX are attached showing EURUSD trades started on 6 March.

For the second week (started on 11 March) I decreased the risk to 3 so the EA started a new series of orders at 0.20 USD instead of the former 0.80. This way the account survived the strong increase in EURUSD price on Thursday and Friday. The EA was on continuously.

Files:
v12_5_1.htm  45 kb

NF Test Results

Friday morning (European time) V12 EA was short on EURUSD. The price plunged in the morning (Big Ben effect) to 1.3280 but it was not enough for the EA since 1.3277 would have been needed. When I saw the price pattern of the Asian session and the EURUSD and CHFJPY started up again quickly I decided to shut the account down because I thought there will be a heavily trending motion during the day.

The EA generated 24+ percent profit under 4.5 days, that is wonderful.

Files:

davidke20:
Recently I'm lazy to look into the platform already. Should I shut down? Or continue...

Regards,

David

Very impressive. Are these the default settings?

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Very impressive. Are these the default settings? Ray

Yes, since 5th February,2006. Just to disable agressive mode on NFP and FOMC. The rest of the day I leave it run by itself.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Yes, since 5th February,2006. Just to disable agressive mode on NFP and FOMC. The rest of the day I leave it run by itself.

Regards,

David

Well then ......

FutureMillionaire?:

Incidently. I also set running another demo using the default settings (with mm=1). You may remember, I tried that back at the beginning, but it just wiped out. Well, the same happened again. It would appear that mm just doesn't work with V12.

Why won't it work for me?

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
Well then ......

Why won't it work for me?

Ray

It works fine for me and grandpa, we have almost identical results. I'm on H1, he's on M15. Both of us on North Finance. I'm leverage 1:500, he's on 1:400. What is your plan then? Any new thoughts?

Regards,

David

davidke20:
It works fine for me and grandpa, we have almost identical results. I'm on H1, he's on M15. Both of us on North Finance. I'm leverage 1:500, he's on 1:400. What is your plan then? Any new thoughts?

Regards,

David

I'm on IBFX, 1:200. Does that make much of a difference?

Ray

Reason: