10points 3.mq4 - page 182

My crazy trippling idea

Well, here are the results of my crazy trippling experiment.

EURUSD is doing well.

GBPUSD was doing well, until this evening ... then it dived. Mind you, this was what I was expecting .. according to the backtests.

More to follow.

Ray

And here is the more conventional doubling method. With TP=20 and Pips=15. Doing well, but this has the potential of a huge loss (although it hasn't happened yet).

V12 is looking good, but it's just a matter of finding the best setting. I've been playing with lots of ideas, but these are the longest running ones.

Incidently. I also set running another demo using the default settings (with mm=1). You may remember, I tried that back at the beginning, but it just wiped out. Well, the same happened again. It would appear that mm just doesn't work with V12.

Regards,

Ray

Files:

Results from v12 beta EA testing,

timeframe : h1

platform : fxdd

Popok

Results from v12 beta EA testing,

timeframe : h1

platform : ibfx

I use aggresive = false, mm = 0, currency : eurusd, eurchf, and usdcad

lot : 0.01

Seems Ok & stable

Popok

V12 & Combo

Almost lost my account but the tide changed and even now am showing a floating loss of $17238 against a closed profit of $68105.

Very scary stuff.

The Combo account was closed off prior to the News on Friday and was left closed till the weekend. This account has had several large losses and still is showing an excellent profit %. account level $1870 closed profit $880 with no floating balance.

All the details of theses accounts have previously been posted.

John

Files:
v12nf8.htm  33 kb
v12nf8.gif  5 kb
combo16.htm  266 kb
combo16.gif  6 kb

Combo

I just want to report the result of my combo account.

I do feel it is somewhat tainted though because it was changed twice in the middle of the stream. It was up about 2k and then I changed the chfjpy settings and it suddenly tanked, then I changed it back but it never seemed to completely recover. Anyway's next week is another test.

I would also like to report another anomaly.

One thing that originally brought me to this thread was the fact that I had purchased all of the 5 or 6 EA's that went along with the Eurox2 program. Searching for that name brought me to this forum. Since last week on one of the other computers on my other office I have had 4 of these programs running all week. 3 of them still need to be run but I could only service 4 at a time while the other computer in my current work space has been running the Combo while the one othe computer has been running another EA I wished to test.

Anyways.... what is interesting is that on the back office computer, one of the 7 sister programs called Automoney1 has made a profit of 3,600 this week based on 1 lot. The scary part is that it is showing a 3,000 float! I intend to allow this EA to run another week, in fact it may be 3 weeks because I am going on vacationt to Costa Rica for 12 days beginning the 22nd, Thrusday of next week and will return on April 2. I also intend to test the other 3 EA's from that company and give a full report.

Well here is the sad report on the Combo this week but again it IMHO is tainted.

Luck everyone.

N2

P.S. David.. thank you dude!

Files:

Need2bFree:
Well it's not finished but I'm running out of time getting ready to leave and also my business is going into it's season so I'm having less and less time to tinker. I wanted to post what I have so far in the way of most to least volatile News Annoucments hoping it might help some of us. I intend to complete it soon and repost it again. I believe the data to be fairly accurate.

N2

Thank you for your effort. I'm sure it will be very useful for most of the tester.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Thank you for your effort. I'm sure it will be very useful for most of the tester.

Regards

David

My pleasure!

I am cooking a roast as we speak! yum yum lool

Recently I'm lazy to look into the platform already. Should I shut down? Or continue...

Regards,

David

Reason: